Mario Mandžukić (783 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Everybody defending witsel and other moneygrabbing footballers better not say a word when we loose juventus players to a higher paycheck.

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/tran...p://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/865666292?-10543:1332:0
Goal.com :touched: But still :lol:
...Essentially, in Turin, Witsel would have had to somehow find a way to get by on just €4.5 million per year. In China, he would pocket four times that paltry figure and his family would never have to worry about living on the breadline.
Ultimately, that was why a 27-year-old Belgian bravely and nobly decided to give up his dream of playing for one of the most prestigious clubs in world football for the sake of his loved ones (And they say that there are no longer any role models in football.
- - - Updated - - -

The next 5 generations of his family could never be in need of anything.
born with a silver spoon in their mouths :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Give my brothers and each parent 5 million. Pay for their kids schools not to mention make sure my children will be set up if I pass away.

Lol are people really wondering the purchasing power difference between 4m and 20m?

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
ask yourself this, do your brothers need 5 mill? it's not like they are in that sort of debt? even if you gave them 500,000 that would still more or less set them for a very long time. Difference is they won't necessarily be living in a mansion driving flash cars but they'll still be well off.

There is a difference between being well off and just being plain rich to buy for materialistic items like a massive house, several cars etc...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And by family you mean this person right?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/f...tsels-bikini-babe-wife-rafaella-szabo-witsel/

She will surley enjoy All his money
it's her right to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

ask yourself this, do your brothers need 5 mill? it's not like they are in that sort of debt? even if you gave them 500,000 that would still more or less set them for a very long time. Difference is they won't necessarily be living in a mansion driving flash cars but they'll still be well off.

There is a difference between being well off and just being plain rich to buy for materialistic items like a massive house, several cars etc...
If someone offered you $5 mill would you turn it down?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
There are only 2 logical reasons of playing for Juventus over getting paid in China.

1. You are a die hard Juventus fan, and this is a dream come true.
2. He's a competitive player, seeking titles and recognition.

He isn't either one of those two. So cashing in is the only logical choice.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What do you guys think of when Del Piero used to negotiate salary increases with the club? He already had so much money, why did he need more? A true bandiera such as himself should just accept what the club wants to pay him?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

There is a difference between being well off and just being plain rich to buy for materialistic items like a massive house, several cars etc
:tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What do you guys think of when Del Piero used to negotiate salary increases with the club? He already had so much money, why did he need more? A true bandiera such as himself should just accept what the club wants to pay him?
if he is not a traitor he should offer a discount to the club out of concern for the club's finances.

I am telling you they all think like Jihadis.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No but it's not like I wouldn't appreciate a fraction of that, at least it would help clear my debts and meet my expenses, and not just free spending it on items I don't actually need like a big house or a flash car
Okay right, so you would accept it because that money will make your life easier and better (as long as you're not weak enough for it to destroy you). So why wouldn't someone want to make his family's life easier and better?

Wow, I clearly have a lot of free time today...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He was even prepared to play for next to nothing in his latter years with us, his salary increase reflected his work on the pitch at least

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's baffling to me that people are seeking justification for Witsel's choice, and even more so, going in on how he'd use the money. :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
if he is not a traitot he should offer a discount to the club out of concern for the club's finances.

I am telling you they all think like Jihadis.
we could have probably signed Aguero back in the day if that greedy mercenary wasn't sucking the club dry.

- - - Updated - - -

He was even prepared to play for next to nothing in his latter years with us, his salary increase reflected his work on the pitch at least
That doesn't answer the question

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Okay right, so you would accept it because that money will make your life easier and better (as long as you're not weak enough for it to destroy you). So why wouldn't someone want to make his family's life easier and better?

Wow, I clearly have a lot of free time today...
It's not like we were going to pay witsel minimum wage, 4 mill a season would have been sufficient enough to still support his family

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:howler:

By what you, 7 and Dai are going on about, football players don't deserve that amount of money. They should be able to live very comfortably with a doctor's salary, 100 000$/year average.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 781)