Mario Mandžukić (26 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's baffling to me that people are seeking justification for Witsel's choice, and even more so, going in on how he'd use the money. :lol:
And we are the crazy ones, apparently. Wanting more money comes with a character assisination.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
we could have probably signed Aguero back in the day if that greedy mercenary wasn't sucking the club dry.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't answer the question
every dollar you spend on alcohol or drugs is a dollar less for starving people in Africa. That money is worth more to the poor than to you, you selfish piece of shit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And we are the crazy ones, apparently. Wanting more money comes with a character assisination.
Our pursuit of cash, is a need created by society. Unless you wanna live the life of a bushman/ or in isolated societies, you're gonna need cash. Lots of it.

Absolutely not! It's ridiculous that athlete get paid like that, however society is willing to let them have that. Same way that the society in which we live in requires them dollar signs, and them dollar signs are a bigger priority then kicking a ball. Witsel has it right with his choice, unless 2 thing, he's a fan of the club or he's a competitive player, and he's neither.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd never play for Inter, United, or Chelsea, even if they offered me 20 million a year. However, I can understand Witsel's decision. Nothing wrong with taking the money. I don't enjoy teaching kids for example, so if a parent offers me $20 an hour to teach their son or daughter, I kindly tell them to fuck off. Nonetheless, if they increased their offer to $50, I'd probably reconsider.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd play for Inter for half a mil/season!
I'd snap Hernanes' leg in the Derby D'Italia if the coach instructed me to... for $10,000 a month.

every dollar you spend on alcohol or drugs is a dollar less for starving people in Africa. That money is worth more to the poor than to you, you selfish piece of shit.
That actually really hit home.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd never play for Inter, United, or Chelsea, even if they offered me 20 million a year. However, I can understand Witsel's decision. Nothing wrong with taking the money. I don't enjoy teaching kids for example, so if a parent offers me $20 an hour to teach their son or daughter, I kindly tell them to fuck off. Nonetheless, if they increased their offer to $50, I'd probably reconsider.
You're talking that idealistic talk.
For even as a backup player for training, getting paid half a million to train with pro players in Europe, you'd leave your shop, I can bet my leg on it!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He is assisinating his own career, for more money, i would call that crazy.

Also

http://www.deadlysins.com/greed/
What career?!?!? He's an athlete!! He'd be lucky to continue playing past 35!!! Then he's chilling for the rest of his life, unless he splashes all his money on dumb shit, and becomes broke. Athletes in general don't have any other marketable skills, so he'd pick up the miserable odd job.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Our pursuit of cash, is a need created by society. Unless you wanna live the life of a bushman/ or in isolated societies, you're gonna need cash. And lots of it.
It is.

No. Only if you want to live a fancy life and feel like you need to buy all the newest useless stuff you see on tv.
If that's what makes you happy, go for it.

and lol @the real life america cliché Hustini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)