Mario Mandžukić (23 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
I can see him having an explosive start with us; scoring plenty of goals and forming a devastating partnership with Dybala. Unfortunately I do feel this will limit Morata and surprisingly I am fine with that. This guy is a guarantee.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wonder how Conte feels about this

Purchasing a talent for 42 mil in total

Purchasing a real madrid midfielder he'd like

Purchasing the forward that ended his best CL run to date

- - - Updated - - -

Its a nice lesson at the same time.

Conte underperformed in europe due to circumstances, asked for players and didnt get.

Allegri performed in europe, and got players

Marotta :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The Great Man sees the content of your heart with his funny eye, and he has seen through Conte's foul heart. So he kept his blessings to himself.

The Great Man has seen Allegri's benevolent heart full of praise and admiration for the club, and so he has blessed EuroMax.

All Hail Beppe!

Jan 5, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Conte underperformed in europe due to circumstances, asked for players and didnt get.

well yeah, its always like that, you dont get a promotion in your job till you preform well and achieve the target.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Surprised Cavani is only 1 year younger then Mandzu..

This transfer is growing on me. Mandzu could be an amazing signing.

Only concern is the status of Morata's development, bc once Mandzu gets in form he's unstoppable.
That CL a few years ago vs Heynckes' Bayern with Mandzu leading the line.... :tuttosport:

Nov 17, 2012
Yep. The guy marked our three CBs at the same time when we played Bayern in 2013 :lol:

I had never seen any striker do that before.
Credit must go to Robbery, particularly the Robben aspect of that partnership. When they subbed him on after Tony Kroos injured himself, Robben (like Zukic with the CBs) almost single-handedly absolutely cut us to ribbons on the flank time and again...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Once again. We would also link that to the evolution of the team itself. Tevez and Pirlo on their way out would need replacing. Of course, the CL played its part, but that is also inextricably linked to the money we earned making he final. Allegri definitely put in the work, but that's not to say Conte was wrong to ask for what he thought was needed to push the team further in Europe given that he was coming off three straight scudetti wins and a QF appearance apart from the one group failure.

He wouldn't have been my first choice, but I think he's a very effective player who does suit our style; aggressive, hard working and knows how to do the dirty work.
Who would have been first choice realistically speaking?

Credit must go to Robbery, particularly the Robben aspect of that partnership. When they subbed him on after Tony Kroos injured himself, Robben (like Zukic with the CBs) almost single-handedly absolutely cut us to ribbons on the flank time and again...
That was probably the best season for Robbery in their Bayern career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)