Mario Mandžukić (15 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A year younger than Ronaldo...these two freaks of fitness must be a nightmare for defenses because they don't tire...Mario never stops pressing and when you can pop in a fresh Bernie, Cuads, Dybala, or Costa at any moment. Do we have the best attack in Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

Trezeguet did so many things Mandzukic only could dream of. Such as beating his man, run behind the defense, shoot from outside the box, accelerate, participate more in passing play, control the ball. The stats don't lie, Mandzukic has less touches on the ball this season than our keeper, less than half of his teammates. No dribbles, almost no finishes, poor poor passing accuracy. He has been good at recycling Ronaldo's brilliant and unlucky attempts so far, and been the head for some excellent crosses from our superior team. I'm more worried when we need all 11 players to create chances against stronger opposition. So far so good, but the problem is that we actually have super good players such as Costa, Berna and Cuadrado.
Has 4 goals in the league, with less touches than our keeper...yeah, a striker that takes the most of his chances is a nightmare to play with isn't it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So far an average of a goal a game as our main striker...stats don't lie.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Trezeguet did so many things Mandzukic only could dream of. Such as beating his man, run behind the defense, shoot from outside the box, accelerate, participate more in passing play, control the ball. The stats don't lie, Mandzukic has less touches on the ball this season than our keeper, less than half of his teammates. No dribbles, almost no finishes, poor poor passing accuracy. He has been good at recycling Ronaldo's brilliant and unlucky attempts so far, and been the head for some excellent crosses from our superior team. I'm more worried when we need all 11 players to create chances against stronger opposition. So far so good, but the problem is that we actually have super good players such as Costa, Berna and Cuadrado.
Trezeguet involved more in our general play than Mario? Have you ever seen Trezeguet play as a LW? Not me, while Mario has played as a LW in Juventus in like 90% of our games and im pretty sure he was invloved in many attacks during that time. Also, have you seen Trezeguet chasing fown an opponent and do a sliding tackle in front of our penalty box? I dont think so.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Bro, Trez didn’t do any of the shit you just mentioned. He was the definition of a poacher and imo benefited from DP dropping him some absolute dimes. Mandzu is way more involved in the entire game.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
A year younger than Ronaldo...these two freaks of fitness must be a nightmare for defenses because they don't tire...Mario never stops pressing and when you can pop in a fresh Bernie, Cuads, Dybala, or Costa at any moment. Do we have the best attack in Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

Has 4 goals in the league, with less touches than our keeper...yeah, a striker that takes the most of his chances is a nightmare to play with isn't it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So far an average of a goal a game as our main striker...stats don't lie.
My main concern is that he will not continue to keep that goal stat up, as nothing in his game supports that. Not even his own previous accomplishments the last few seasons here, with very very few goals. And you must be able to see that the goals he has scored thus far this season, has not been amazing goals that you or me wouldn't be able to produce.
I simply doubt that he a d the team can continue to put him in these tap-in positions when we meet the Barcelona's. We should look more at the play than just the goals, in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Trezeguet involved more in our general play than Mario? Have you ever seen Trezeguet play as a LW? Not me, while Mario has played as a LW in Juventus in like 90% of our games and im pretty sure he was invloved in many attacks during that time. Also, have you seen Trezeguet chasing fown an opponent and do a sliding tackle in front of our penalty box? I dont think so.
Have you watched our games this season?
And that you have seen Mandzukic out of position in defense, while he actually is a striker, I don't know if that necessarily is a good thing. There is a reason he would be deployed as a striker. We have the best team by far, no reason we should be forced back and use our strikers as defenders. I wouldn't pick my frontline for that purpose, I would prefer that they would scare the opposing team and keep their defenders back.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, Trez didn’t do any of the shit you just mentioned. He was the definition of a poacher and imo benefited from DP dropping him some absolute dimes. Mandzu is way more involved in the entire game.
I don't see him involved in our games a d the stats don't support it either, with 19-30 touches per game, no dribbles, near 0 tackles, poor passing accuracy, no crosses. ? What is it we are not measuring, that's what I still haven't gotten any answer to. Maybe there is a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's that retard ProMoggi :lol:
You keep following my posts and contrary me, you never posts anything independent but goes to teenage insults. So please get a girlfriend, put me on ignore or bring your opinion if you really wanna be seen. Thank you, it's not that difficult. You are reported this time btw.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)