Mario Mandžukić (28 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol at that incident, Messi trying to act tough and Mandzukic takes no shit giving him a deserved push to put him back in his place. Fuck off, Messi and be thankful Mandzuclutch wasn't in the mood to treat you like a human condom.

Love this guy. He is going to sacrifice himself for the team and see us through in Spain. He could be the difference between us surviving the Camp Nou and the teams who get crushed there.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
lol at that incident, Messi trying to act tough and Mandzukic takes no shit giving him a deserved push to put him back in his place. Fuck off, Messi and be thankful Mandzuclutch wasn't in the mood to treat you like a human condom.

Love this guy. He is going to sacrifice himself for the team and see us through in Spain. He could be the difference between us surviving the Camp Nou and the teams who get crushed there.
He was everywhere tonight. I will never get tired of seeing players who work this hard. Luckily I'm a Juve fan and there'll always be a few here. We have a whole squad leading each other by example, it's a thing of beauty.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Love having this guy on the pitch in European games.

I hated him when we played against his Bayern/Athletico teams, so great to have him in our team.

He uses all the tricks to disrupt momentum when we need to calm things down, he constantly pressed them and chased lost causes.
Remember the Italy Croatia game at the Euros? He was immense.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Nothing but praise for Mandzu for committing to his role, although I personally prefer a more wing oriented player on left if we to play this formation primary, any other decent center forward and they would have their head far up their ass for playing out of position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)