Mario Mandžukić (16 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lol at that incident, Messi trying to act tough and Mandzukic takes no shit giving him a deserved push to put him back in his place. Fuck off, Messi and be thankful Mandzuclutch wasn't in the mood to treat you like a human condom.

Love this guy. He is going to sacrifice himself for the team and see us through in Spain. He could be the difference between us surviving the Camp Nou and the teams who get crushed there.
Oh he'll be definatly our most important player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Imagine he would have pushed Neymar like this... he would have act like a crying princess...
LOL Mandzukic knew what he was doing there :D Messi has never liked people getting up in his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone explain to me why the ref booked him when he was fvcking tackled with both legs?
Ref was shit, he did that double booking more than once when he didn't have the guts to make an actual decision.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ref was shit, he did that double booking more than once when he didn't have the guts to make an actual decision.
Yes, good thing it ended 3-0 because overall I wasn't satisfied with ref's performance, Khedira's offside assist to Cuadrado and Mandzu yellow carded, Neymar not getting booked but Khedira booked for simulating etc.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
because he had his elbow in Barcelona defenders face
But he was tackled before the elbow contact. And if someone tackles me with both legs at this speed I would most probably try to protect myself from fast falling by either raising my elbow or body-contact the opposition player to protect myself.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
But he was tackled before the elbow contact. And if someone tackles me with both legs at this speed I would most probably try to protect myself from fast falling by either raising my elbow or body-contact the opposition player to protect myself.
yeah, but Mandžukič was playing an-eye-for-an-eye with Barca players all game long and I could see why the ref thought it was an intentional elbow. it was not his only debatable episode, but overall I think the ref did a good job at containing the game, could've been much worse, Barcelona is a disgusting team and refereeing them in big games is a nightmare I bet

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We were kinda lucky that he didn't get a second yellow a few minutes after the first with his dangerous tackle against I forgot who.

Not gonna blame him though, since that first card was pure BS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)