Mario Mandžukić (17 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Money is everything remember. Forget about glory, pushing yourself to the limit and proving oneself against the best of the best, he should just chase the cash.
Definitely. Imagine how many of his relatives, friends and anyone else he loves and cares about are struggling to pay the rent this month. Or are starving for days so their kids get the new books for school. Selfish decision whatever way you look at it

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Who would replace him thou? He is class above Zaza for example. In form Mandzukic can't be kept on the bench...
Your right, but for me Zaza would be an okay back up CF. Higuain and Dybala needs to play 80% of the games, and I would be ok with Zaza in Coppa games and In some Seria A matches.

Or we could theoretically sell Zaza aswell and buy Morata.

The point is that if a bid comes a long thats significantly over a players marker value and hes value for our team we should sell. Use the moneyto build an even better team.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Your right, but for me Zaza would be an okay back up CF. Higuain and Dybala needs to play 80% of the games, and I would be ok with Zaza in Coppa games and In some Seria A matches.

The point is that if a bid comes a long thats significantly over a players marker value and hes value for our team we should sell. Use the moneyto build an even better team.
Yeah but imagine Injury we would be stuck with Zaza - Dybala/Higuain combo that would set us so back.... Morata would cost 50+ and striker like Mandzu are easly 40m+ in todays game. We signed great striker who accepts to be a back-up and wants to start from time to time for us, unless he wants out I am glad we have him. I loved him in BM.

We finally sorted our attack, lets sort our midfield and we are set.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

This is the worst post of the year :rofl:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Thank you. Do you mind telling me what so bad about it?
I mean Im not really sure where to start. Ill give you the headlines and you can.tell me which youd like me to expand on.

-Mandzukic is fucking miles ahead of Morata and dont even ask about Zaza.
-Mario has been our most important player this year
-Your price for him is laughably low
-Our three top forwards seem happy with their game minutes
-We are top of Serie A, won our CL group and hsve a good last 16 draw

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
-Mandzukic is fucking miles ahead of Morata and dont even ask about Zaza.
-Mario has been our most important player this year
Wrong, and fuck no. Mandzukic is very hard working and an invaluable asset to the team, but he hasn't been our best player. I'd put Sandro and Higuain above him in terms of importance and impact. Dybala has been injured, so he doesn't really figure, as yet.

Morata is a better player than Mandzukic. Let's not even go there. Mandzukic is a very good centre forward, but he isn't world class. Morata has the potential to be one of the best forwards in the world for the next decade.

I

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Wrong, and fuck no. Mandzukic is very hard working and an invaluable asset to the team, but he hasn't been our best player. I'd put Sandro and Higuain above him in terms of importance and impact. Dybala has been injured, so he doesn't really figure, as yet.

Morata is a better player than Mandzukic. Let's not even go there. Mandzukic is a very good centre forward, but he isn't world class. Morata has the potential to be one of the best forwards in the world for the next decade.

I
Really? Its not like Morata is 20. Id say that atm he is inferior to this Mandzukic

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
There's no question about it for now Mandzukic is better for us than Morata if we had to choose one. That being said, Morata is still young and can easily surpass Mandzukic. The boy needs to up his mind set though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)