Mario Mandžukić (16 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I love teaching adults and students with a purpose. SAT Prep, IELTS, TOEFL, that shit is fun and challenging. However, when I get an 8 year old Thai kid with super rich parents who has no desire to do anything, I really start to dislike the profession :D

Are your team slowly becoming the Juventus of the hockey world? :p
I'm the opposite, I prefer coaching kids like u14-u16 as they are more willing to learn, adults I find generally have a certain mindset or attitude which can be hard to reverse, at least that is the case I have with one of my players who I'm desperate to off-load to another team but he's a lazy, arrogant shit and thinks he's Barry big bollocks and has already tried to challenge my authority, but none of the players in the team like him at all but he was one of the few players that were dumped onto me without much say. Asides from that we've brought in some exciting new youngsters and developed those who were in the team last year, mixed with some older players who are hungry and determined, the sort of character and personalities I look for in my players, a lot of times this season we've gone a goal down and ended up winning with a never say die attitude in that sense we are probably the Juve of hockey :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm the opposite, I prefer coaching kids like u14-u16 as they are more willing to learn, adults I find generally have a certain mindset or attitude which can be hard to reverse, at least that is the case I have with one of my players who I'm desperate to off-load to another team but he's a lazy, arrogant shit and thinks he's Barry big bollocks and has already tried to challenge my authority, but none of the players in the team like him at all but he was one of the few players that were dumped onto me without much say. Asides from that we've brought in some exciting new youngsters and developed those who were in the team last year, mixed with some older players who are hungry and determined, the sort of character and personalities I look for in my players, a lot of times this season we've gone a goal down and ended up winning with a never say die attitude in that sense we are probably the Juve of hockey :D
Good job man :tup: I'm ok with the 14-18 bracket, as they are usually keen to learn. I have a problem with the 6-12 bracket. The younger ones especially, always want to play games, run around, sing songs and shit like that. Having said that, absolute beginners are the worst. I dislike nothing more than teaching a class on the basics and fundamentals of the language, coupled with a drab grammar lesson, right after having taught an intense SAT Prep or IELTS class.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
$#@!s everywhere.

@those who "understand Witsel" or think it's a "no-brainer", How much for one night? what is your ass worth?

You seem to have no problem with selling yourself.
hahahahahah

sorry, but this was one of the funniest posts I've seen here

International football fan forums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)