Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Simeone:

“The club works in regards to comings and goings. We are pleased with Mandzukic. Along with [Antoine] Griezmann, they formed a very good pairing in attack,”

“Un-transferable? Koke, [Diego] Godin and not many more.

Welcome Mandzukic!

Valentino

Simeone:

“The club works in regards to comings and goings. We are pleased with Mandzukic. Along with [Antoine] Griezmann, they formed a very good pairing in attack,”

“Un-transferable? Koke, [Diego] Godin and not many more.

Welcome Mandzukic!
Yea, but Mandzukic agent said that there is no reason to leave athletico and He want's to settle in.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Yea, but Mandzukic agent said that there is no reason to leave athletico and He want's to settle in.
Every reliable source already reported in Italy, that we have an agreement with Mandzu, so his agent just trying to hide the things, till the transfer will be official. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The question isn't if Mandzukic is good enough or not, the question is where does he fit in the formation? Morata is definitely a starter next season and Dybala is the most suitable player to replace Tevez, where will Mandzukic fit? Unless he is coming with Oscar and Allegri is planning to play 4-3-1-2 with two finishers upfront.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
The question isn't if Mandzukic is good enough or not, the question is where does he fit in the formation? Morata is definitely a starter next season and Dybala is the most suitable player to replace Tevez, where will Mandzukic fit? Unless he is coming with Oscar and Allegri is planning to play 4-3-1-2 with two finishers upfront.
Be honest, after Gazzetta reported that we contacted with JoJo's agent, I can't believe Oscar gonna arrive.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Be honest, after Gazzetta reported that we contacted with JoJo's agent, I can't believe Oscar gonna arrive.
I have no idea, but Oscar's arrival will change the whole formation obviously.

mandzukic/morata/zaza and dybala/beradi though it's plain stupid. just land vietto already
Mandzukic if he signs, Zaza, Berardi are pretty strange transfers, I'd like to know if Allegri gave his okay on these players or it was Management decision.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
he wouldn't be my first choice but some people on here forget he scores a decent amount of goals each season and scored in a UCL final just a couple of years ago; our environment has benefited a lot of players who were under performing elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if he scored a solid 20 goals in the season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
according to sky, we are offering 15m to atleti and a 4-year contract with 3,5m/years to mandzukic.

15m

they'll :lol: hard i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)