Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
He's still a very good player, a sharp finisher, and instrumental during Bayern's 2013 treble. Still no where near Tevez's level but a really good player never the less. Hopefully he's more than just anothe llorente.

Dec 24, 2012
He's still a very good player, a sharp finisher, and instrumental during Bayern's 2013 treble. Still no where near Tevez's level but a really good player never the less. Hopefully he's more than just anothe llorente.
He's also a despicable sportsman, he's been out of form, he's 29 and not getting any younger, and by all accounts complete cancer in the locker room. Problems with Simeone, problems with Guardiola. We have a reputation for sorting out bad boys but why take the risk?

Also you must not have watched Bayern a whole lot. Robben, Ribery and Muller were instrumental, not Mandzukic. Gomez contributed as much as Mandzukic during that season with less than half the minutes played. If he was so instrumental they wouldn't have let him go so easily.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dressing room cancer :lol: Pretending like you seem to know a lot about him which you obviously dont.

And he dint fallout with Pep.Thats rubbish.With Lewandowski coming in,he became surplus so he obviously asked to leave..

Dec 24, 2012
Dressing room cancer :lol: Pretending like you seem to know a lot about him which you obviously dont.

And he dint fallout with Pep.Thats rubbish.With Lewandowski coming in,he became surplus so he obviously asked to leave..
Mandzukic himself said in interviews that Guardiola didn't treat him with respect and they had problems. I'm not sure why you feel the need to troll every post I make.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How does that imply that he's a 'cancer' in the locker room ? Seriously dude.

A hardworking striker with the occasional thuggery does not relate to him being a trouble maker in the locker room.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Moreover, anyone who has problems with guardiola is an amazing person by default.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's also a despicable sportsman, he's been out of form, he's 29 and not getting any younger, and by all accounts complete cancer in the locker room. Problems with Simeone, problems with Guardiola. We have a reputation for sorting out bad boys but why take the risk?

Also you must not have watched Bayern a whole lot. Robben, Ribery and Muller were instrumental, not Mandzukic. Gomez contributed as much as Mandzukic during that season with less than half the minutes played. If he was so instrumental they wouldn't have let him go so easily.
So, 20 goals in 42 matches is out of form?

I don't know about you, but if Llorente was as out of form as Mandzukic is, I'm sure we would take it. So would the club. And this forum for that matter.

Dec 24, 2012
How does that imply that he's a 'cancer' in the locker room ? Seriously dude.

A hardworking striker with the occasional thuggery does not relate to him being a trouble maker in the locker room.
I'm just going by his track record. Have problems with one manager, it's fine, have problems with two and be unable to maintain a spot in a top team is an indication of something being wrong.

But even if he was a saint in the dressing room, that doesn't mean I think he is a good purchase for the rest of the reasons that I mentioned above

So, 20 goals in 42 matches is out of form?

I don't know about you, but if Llorente was as out of form as Mandzukic is, I'm sure we would take it. So would the club. And this forum for that matter.
Llorente had 29 goals in 53 matches when we started trying to sign him (and before he was frozen out by Bilbao). Goals and statistics may look great on paper, but it definitely does not tell the whole story about form. And there have been many complaints about Mandzukic's form. I'm just saying why it's a risk.

Of course if we get him I wish I may be proven wrong, but as things are I don't wish him anywhere near Juve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

And he dint fallout with Pep.Thats rubbish
.With Lewandowski coming in,he became surplus so he obviously asked to leave..
pep did not play him in the last league game,
stealing his chance to become topscorer.
...if that is not a turn off, i dont know what is...

just pep being pep though.
guy cant handle strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)