Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Contrary to many on this forum, i love this signing. Top player, lot of heart, good in the air and the ground, hustles, played for some big clubs. Should be a great fit especially if he is replacing Llorente.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Contrary to many on this forum, i love this signing. Top player, lot of heart, good in the air and the ground, hustles, played for some big clubs. Should be a great fit especially if he is replacing Llorente.
He Is a good player no doubt. I do worry about that Ss position though.... Dybala has a lot to prove and could easily end like iturbe. While our fullbacks create close to zero over the wings. We either need a quality am (but I doubt we can afford one) or pray that dybala will turn out to be great

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
He Is a good player no doubt. I do worry about that Ss position though.... Dybala has a lot to prove and could easily end like iturbe. While our fullbacks create close to zero over the wings. We either need a quality am (but I doubt we can afford one) or pray that dybala will turn out to be great
Yes, i am hopeful that we can sign a CAM with some sort of quality. If we do then we should be good to go. I would also love for us to at least buy a LB and/or RB (preferably both), Kurzawa for example. The transfer window is still young, so i'm trying to be hopeful that we can do a tad more in those key areas. If we do, we will have a sick squad with ridiculous depth, quite exciting.

Valentino

"The agent of Juventus target Mario Mandzukic says there is 'no reason’ for the striker to leave Atletico Madrid this summer.ä

I dunno if he's trying to raise the price or mandzukic really wants to stay..

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
i've said it before,both mandzukic and zaza are decent but there's no point in buying both of them right?

and i really doubt our management will do that,it should be one or another...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes. mandzukic is awesome.

he's so underrated here because people keep comparing him to tevez when they should look at him as his own player

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
but he is 29, hopefully we get him for cheap and Llorente (happy @Lion ?) will be sold for some good money!

damn Tevez, why you gotta go at this time, we could have gotten another cl final shot Carlitos..

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone insists he is happy with striker Mario Mandzukic.

The future of Mandzukic, the Croatia international, has been subject to heavy speculation in recent weeks, with reports from Spain claiming Atleti are ready to cash in on him to make way for new attacking arrivals.

He said: “You've asked me about Mandzukic again and I repeat that he held our attack together when Griezmann started the season badly. We are happy with Mandzukic, together with Griezmann they form a good attacking duo.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)