Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lolllll mandzukic was a key player for a top 3 club in the world that won a champions league, but he's not good enough for juve? Fuck outta here. And to the dude that said he was a heavy striker or whatever, all mandzukic does is run and run and run. He might not be as technically skilled as some strikers but he will score goals. A lot of them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think around 15M.
Fair price.

I prefer a Vucinic to a Mandzukic type of striker, but the latter is usually much more useful. He's an annoying bastard for the defenses. The transfer will make even more sense if we add some wingers and we start sending more crosses in the box. In any case, he's a player that will fit well depending on the opponent we face. I think we're building a squad that will allow us to change tactics, formations etc.

But won't we have too many strikers? Is Llorente also leaving?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Fair price.

I prefer a Vucinic to a Mandzukic type of striker, but the latter is usually much more useful. He's an annoying bastard for the defenses. The transfer will make even more sense if we add some wingers and we start sending more crosses in the box. In any case, he's a player that will fit well depending on the opponent we face. I think we're building a squad that will allow us to change tactics, formations etc.

But won't we have too many strikers? Is Llorente also leaving?
:tup:

Regarding Llorente, that seems to be the case. At least that's the impression you get from all the mercato bullshit. But as far as I know, there haven't been any rumors of serious negotiations with other clubs though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We cant afford a better CAM then pereyra, so we can stop it here.

Dont bring up oscar. Player and team not interested in a sale, unless its a big money sale.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are you happy that I've brought this avatar back? Ive been wanting to change to it for months, but didnt want to jinx my Allegri one which served us really well :D
Of course I am, by far the best avatar ever in the history of this forum ... or any other forum to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)