Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (6 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
IF This is true and we end up with Sandro, Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and GOTZE - I would be extremely satisfied with the mercato! That team would be class:

---------------------Buffon-----------------------

Lichsteiner-----Bonucci-----Chiellini-----Sandro

--------------------Marchisio----------------------

--------Cuadrado-------------------Pogba--------

----------------------Gotze-----------------------

-----------Dybala-----------Mandzu/Morata------

YES YES YES.....I know its probably BS, but a man can dream can't he?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
IF This is true and we end up with Sandro, Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and GOTZE - I would be extremely satisfied with the mercato! That team would be class:

Its not only BS
Cuadrado could play RWB RW but CM is a position I really dont think he can play...
So Cuadrado will be a rotating option and not a pure starter with this lineup
You could take Licht out put Cuadrado and add a CB instead of a midfielder... we will gain in offense but lose in defense!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We arent getting Goetze and its quite obvious we are getting Draxler as its just agreeing a price with Schalke - it will happen eventually
As for Cuadrado why isnt he here for medical?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Its not only BS
Cuadrado could play RWB RW but CM is a position I really dont think he can play...
So Cuadrado will be a rotating option and not a pure starter with this lineup
You could take Licht out put Cuadrado and add a CB instead of a midfielder... we will gain in offense but lose in defense!
I think Caudrado in such a role is worth a try. Camoranesi and Zambrotta before him played similar roles in the past. Granted the latter two were more suited for the role.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Caudrado in such a role is worth a try. Camoranesi and Zambrotta before him played similar roles in the past. Granted the latter two were more suited for the role.
Zambrotta usually played a wing back with a winger or sided midfielder his secondary position but as a true CM I dont really remember him playing..
Camoranesi is a different type of player as he is less about speed and more about control and creativity - Camoranesi is one of my all time favorites
Cuadrado is more about speed and dribblings which are more required for a winger than a CM. Also Cuadrado will get lots of cards if we are to play him there...

The truth is with Vidal we lost some defensive abilities that are less seen on the eye more on results... Its not the end of the world losing Vidal and Pirlo as we have Marchisio who can take the Vidal type of duty and we could sign a creative player to play the Pirlo type of duty (not necessarily same positions)
Also we do not have a great FK taker with Pirlo and Tevez gone...
Also noticed Pogba is a very poor corner taker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)