Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (40 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
tuttosport :D

- - - Updated - - -

That's an extremely biased way to look at it though :D

Just for one thing, Bayern has been his favourite club as a child.
yea and that has to be the biggest reasons for him not to leave. just like juve is to italian youngsters bayern is that for the germans. Unless the club tells him we dont want u at all i dont see a huge reason that he wouldnt stay and try to fight his way besides pep

mondo1

May 14, 2006
so youd only be satisified with ? Gotze?
Nah i am not even that big of a götze Fan. Tbh i am not that big Fan of any current cam. Just the thought of selling Vidal and getting draxler is disappointing. I really hoped for a big name when we sell our star players. Let's say we sell pogba next year and don't sign veratti or a big name like cavani etc I would be disappointed too. We also need big names for marketing and world wide appeal. Pirlo tevez and co are known.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:agree:

Seriously whats wrong with you
what is wrong with you? you seriously don't think losing a striker like Tevez and the best box to box midfielder in the world Vidal, it changes the dynamic of the team.
You always talk about how german and belgian players won't come to italy because 'they don't like it'. that theory is more daft than what I just said.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
i honestly think the likelihood of him coming is lower than Draxler, I'd want him over Draxler but let's face reality, this would be hard to pull.

ps: would be really disappointed if we gave away Vidal to Bayern on a silver platter without working out a leverage exchange for Goetze though (assuming that is the situation at hand)

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
i honestly think the likelihood of him coming is lower than Draxler, I'd want him over Draxler but let's face reality, this would be hard to pull.

ps: really disappointed how we gave away Vidal to Bayern on a silver platter without working out a leverage exchange for Goetze though (assuming that is the situation at hand)
Yeah I feel the same way about this deal but the future is unwritten mate. If it's not Gotze who we get, then it better not be Draxler (shitty stats, injury prone, little experience and a ridiculous price tag), I'd rather put my hopes in Pereyra (who I believe is very talented) than overpay for that rat face.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah I feel the same way about this deal but the future is unwritten mate. If it's not Gotze who we get, then it better not be Draxler (shitty stats, injury prone, little experience and a ridiculous price tag), I'd rather put my hopes in Pereyra (who I believe is very talented) than overpay for that rat face.
inb4 shitstorm...know what i’m talking bout :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why not? why are players willing to join us now and not 3 years ago? You don't think it has to do with other big name players coming here. Good players want to be in the company of other good players.
We didn't have big names when Pirlo, Vidal & Tevez came and they were big names? Is that what you are saying?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what is wrong with you? you seriously don't think losing a striker like Tevez and the best box to box midfielder in the world Vidal, it changes the dynamic of the team.
You always talk about how german and belgian players won't come to italy because 'they don't like it'. that theory is more daft than what I just said.
Best goalie in the history of the world: check
One of the top defenses in Europe: check
Best young prospect in the world: check
Best young prospect striker in the world: check

what r u going on about?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We didn't have big names when Pirlo, Vidal & Tevez came and they were big names? Is that what you are saying?
we got all of those guys for not because of who we where but because of the circumstances those inviduals were themselves at the time.
Götze is in a much different situation.
Best goalie in the history of the world: check
One of the top defenses in Europe: check
Best young prospect in the world: check
Best young prospect striker in the world: check

what r u going on about?
this team lost a 3 big pieces in world football and in the eyes of a prized asset like Götze commiting his future somewhere that will have an effect. or else, why is he having doubts over joining us? we're offering him the same amount he's making today, we're offering to start him and build our offense around him.
Don't act as if we lost some noname players this summer.
If I was a footballer I would definitely take losing Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez into account, especially since we're not an EPL team or Barca/Real.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I have the feeling you are full of shit?
Ta det lugnt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)