Mario Balotelli (23 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
There's a larger chance of a global communist utopia becoming reality than there is for Africa to be united.
United as a state yes, but get at least a currency. Gaddafi was working on it, but why stop cause he died? Where's the initiative, fuck I'm getting depressed. We need more men like Thomas Sankara or Garvey none of these flacid old lazy greedy fucks.

Once the currency is made, I believe there will be hope for a united Africa. And also they must absolutely must shed off their colonial languages, no more french/english/jibberish bullshit! Did you know the only reason that the French language is so prominent it's because of Africa? Or else it would've been as relevent as Danish.

Read up on Sankara, you'll like him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've read all that and it will never happen. The currency thing sounds good in theory, but it really doesn't matter as some sort of exchange rate mechanism is necessary and the continent will keep on being exploited. Look at it this way: It's in no ones interest (at least no one relevant) to fix Africa. International firms want to keep maximizing profit, the established capitalist class in Africa want to further enrich themselves, the EU and US will keep up the protectionism which will make it impossible to sell African products on those markets.

The only one who cares are the people who are already suffering - and no one really gives a shit about them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've read all that and it will never happen. The currency thing sounds good in theory, but it really doesn't matter as some sort of exchange rate mechanism is necessary and the continent will keep on being exploited. Look at it this way: It's in no ones interest (at least no one relevant) to fix Africa. International firms want to keep maximizing profit, the established capitalist class in Africa want to further enrich themselves, the EU and US will keep up the protectionism which will make it impossible to sell African products on those markets.

The only one who cares are the people who are already suffering - and no one really gives a shit about them.
Soon akhee, soon. That's why personally I believe, nothing will change without military action. We starving anyways, now chase them crazy baldheads out of town!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Soon akhee, soon. That's why personally I believe, nothing will change without military action. We starving anyways, now chase them crazy baldheads out of town!
And you should really watch out for what words you're using when you're discussing this. You are neither starving nor in need of military action.

And if there is one thing that most definitely isn't the cure to Africa's problems it is more guns.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And you should really watch out for what words you're using when you're discussing this. You are neither starving nor in need of military action.

And if there is one thing that most definitely isn't the cure to Africa's problems it is more guns.
You're 100% right.

But man, what other solution can you think of other than military, I can't think of none.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You're 100% right.

But man, what other solution can you think of other than military, I can't think of none.
It would require a sudden Western interest in developing the continent rather than just exploiting it - which is why it won't happen. The Chinese are taking a slightly different route (although they're still corrupt as fuck), at least the Chinese are building roads, harbors and production capacities in Africa.

You see - stuff like this goes on every day in Eastern, Sub-Saharan, Western and Central Africa.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/06/04/dr-congo-investigate-attacks-oil-project-critics

Now you tell me that there is a hope in hell for it to change, when firms can act like this without repercussions.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
First of all Hillary would be a baller president :D

Second of all, I'm all about preserving the environment. It's a slippery slope when you start mining for resources everywhere without thinking about the future consequences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)