Mario Balotelli (119 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No thanks, we'd get poorer. Canada is quickly surpassing America in terms of wealth, our middle class is already richer than theirs.
Fair, but the reality is that we are US' bitch, and if someone was gonna annex someone it would be the american snatching Alberta or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

He's probably got a huge schlong, so he wins
You think he banged Hilary Clinton? I think he did.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The guy is killing everything about this nation. Sigh. Not the biggest fan of bush don't get me wrong, but this guy has to be the absolute worst in our history.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair, but the reality is that we are US' bitch, and if someone was gonna annex someone it would be the american snatching Alberta or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

You think he banged Hilary Clinton? I think he did.
What we need to do is do a temporary annex of Canada (minus Lion) and address the southern immigration issue we have right now. Fix that, you can go back to having a healthier middle class :D

- - - Updated - - -

He's probably got a huge schlong, so he wins
@Osman

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What we need to do is do a temporary annex of Canada (minus Lion) and address the southern immigration issue we have right now. Fix that, you can go back to having a healthier middle class :D
I'd rather team up with Russia. Canada should work on their relationship with Russia. The US is fucking Canada baad, making them re-buy their own oil, extending canals so you fools can get water, legalizing weed before us and busting our balls for it, and took our 4th territory away, Alaska. Russia would never do that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, what the fuck is Obama doing with the keystone pipeline, he's pandering to the environmental extremists of the democrats :sergio:

He should have accepted the deal years ago.
Win win situation for both nations but the Dem party will frustrate the psycho tree huggers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd rather team up with Russia. Canada should work on their relationship with Russia. The US is fucking Canada baad, making them re-buy their own oil, extending canals so you fools can get water, legalizing weed before us and busting our balls for it, and took our 4th territory away, Alaska. Russia would never do that.
Russia wouldn't do that to you because it gives them the ability to be a thorn in our side. Basically anything to take a kidney shot at us they will do, regardless of the country.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Boycott the pipeline?

Fuck no.
Fuck yea!! You think we're gonna get a fair share of the cake? Not only that the damage on our nature! Holy shit! You are in Quebec, I saw first hand how awful the oil fields are now you want to make it cross the continent?! That's INSANE!!
We are more than capable than finding a different energy source, all of this is to empower the American petrodollar which ain't worth shit but threats!

Jul 1, 2010
Agreed. Would be good for both countries.
:agree:

But the liberals say that global warming (now re-branded as climate change for propaganda) will kill us all.

Guess what, the earth hasn't warmed since 1998. Yes, global warming stopped 16 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck yea!! You think we're gonna get a fair share of the cake? Not only that the damage on our nature! Holy shit! You are in Quebec, I saw first hand how awful the oil fields are now you want to make it cross the continent?! That's INSANE!!
We are more than capable than finding a different energy source, all of this is to empower the American petrodollar which ain't worth shit but threats!
:sergio:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree:

But the liberals say that global warming (now re-branded as climate change for propaganda) will kill us all.

Guess what, the earth hasn't warmed since 1998. Yes, global warming stopped 16 years ago.
Forget climate change and all that bullshit!

Regardless, what will happen will happen and my opinion won't change shit. One thing for sure is that, the ones that managed to ravage an entire set of people off the continent would have no problems, shaving off the residues.

I personally, couldn't care less at this point. Africa is what I care about. Once as many countries nationalise their ressources, and make a single currency used througout the continent, I want to close of the rest of the goddamn world.

- - - Updated - - -

K maybe not the whole world. We'd still fuck with South America.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First it was global warming, then it was climate change, now its "global disruption" :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Forget climate change and all that bullshit!

Regardless, what will happen will happen and my opinion won't change shit. One thing for sure is that, the ones that managed to ravage an entire set of people off the continent would have no problems, shaving off the residues.

I personally, couldn't care less at this point. Africa is what I care about. Once as many countries nationalise their ressources, and make a single currency used througout the continent, I want to close of the rest of the goddamn world.

- - - Updated - - -

K maybe not the whole world. We'd still fuck with South America.
The last thing you want is to nationalize resources and a currency. What happens if you end up with a government like Venezuela but managing the whole of Africa? The euro continent isn't doing well either because specific countries make it almost impossible to move forward.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wut? I stated my position on things. And that's that. I didn't talk about global disruption nor did I use such a term.

Africa Unite

Fresh, I am making fun of the environmentalists here in the US. Everytime they come up with a new scheme it gets changed because they can't support it. Nothing to do with your opinion :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The last thing you want is to nationalize resources and a currency. What happens if you end up with a government like Venezuela but managing the whole of Africa? The euro continent isn't doing well either because specific countries make it almost impossible to move forward.
What?! :lol:
Africa can be self-sufficient, if left alone or treated fairly, and at this point I think no other method but military movement would make a change. And I'm dead serious!

- - - Updated - - -

Is that Antonio Fargas in your avatar?
It's me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)