Mario Balotelli (122 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
-Man City keeps the forward market closed.
-Man City would only sell a striker of this class for +40mil and no Italian team can afoord that.
-No such player would leave EPL for the declining serie A.
-Such players would only move to teams competiting for the CL and would never go to the 7th team in serie A.
-Man city players would demand wages well above serie A standards.
:lol::rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck Balotelli.

Niang (potentially) and SES are arguably more talented.
Niang? :rofl: he has barely shown anything, just another flashy young French kid. Balotelli showed way more at his age than Niang has.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is 4 out of 5 of those points are true. It's just a shame you're too much of a stubborn donkey to realise this.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
why the fuck does this fuck have a special thread at Tuz? :groan:

Whatever needs to be discussed can be done so in the Serie A thread, no?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Sigh.. Paying 70m EU - which is what his contract fee + wages for 5 years will amount to - for a player who scored 1 goal this entire season can hardly be defined as a risk worth taking under any circumstances. For 70m over 5 years we can get a hell of a better and more solid player than Balo.
Woah. That's like 230 million € in my preferred currency.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The funny thing is 4 out of 5 of those points are true. It's just a shame you're too much of a stubborn donkey to realise this.
Well really life proved them wrong, otherwise this transfer would never happen!
I hope that they wake up now and realise which is the real reason we cant sign such a player...the one that is in front of their eyes but chooce not to see, by inventing all those BS excuses...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well really life proved them wrong, otherwise this transfer would never happen!
I hope that they wake up now and realise which is the real reason we cant sign such a player...the one that is in front of their eyes but chooce not to see, by inventing all those BS excuses...
:lol:

You really are beyond thick. I don't know why I bother engaging in serious discussions with you regarding this.

If you really think Marotta is the only reason why we can't sign 30M + players, then there is no more for me to say.

I think I'll go back to replying to you with did not read gifs

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:lol:

You really are beyond thick. I don't know why I bother engaging in serious discussions with you regarding this.

If you really think Marotta is the only reason why we can't sign 30M + players, then there is no more for me to say.

I think I'll go back to replying to you with did not read gifs
:touched:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We shouldn't do it because we know those corrupt jerkoffs at the FIGC will do something BUT there's nothing wrong with the chant since they haven't done anything when they sang this to Lucarelli in other stadiums. Get ready for Juve being a racist club and play in an empty stadium.

F*CK the FIGC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)