Mario Balotelli (40 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Now that's a good argument. I believe all of that can be corrected with proper guidance and confidence but at least your points are valid discussion and I appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he wouldn't pan out but I have to wonder what if he never went to milan and he had been here the whole time ? Would he have grown and become that champion ? With our couch and our system?
Thanks. I still don't think Conte is the person to change him and that's all wishful thinking. Like Matt said, even Mourinho couldn't do anything to him. Idk what people think Conte is capable of that he'll make Balotelli normal all of a sudden.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Thanks. I still don't think Conte is the person to change him and that's all wishful thinking. Like Matt said, even Mourinho couldn't do anything to him. Idk what people think Conte is capable of that he'll make Balotelli normal all of a sudden.
We have seen what conte has done and gotten out of his players good bad or indifferent he has made them champions. What can he drag out of a player who has a champion within?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i want this guy here just to see conte's reaction when he does something like this

I don't see why people were so upset about that. It was just a stupid friendly. The commentators were simply angry he made a mockery out of their little joke of a match.

I once made a toe-poke clearance out of our own box just because I thought it would look cool and "felt right."

Balotelli is still a clown.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Because they think Conte is some god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)