Mario Balotelli (1 Viewer)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Are you kidding me? That was the most politically incorrect and racist thing I think I've ever seen.
Does either of those things make it any less true? Just because people are minorities we automatically don't talk about things that may offend?

- - - Updated - - -

I will say this my black relatives and I have this discussion all the time and they say it also. We need to stop looking at the race for a reason not to talk about the issues in the culture

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Make what less true? That people game the system? Everyone does that, those pics are just propaganda against black people in general. And why not throw in some Jews while we're at it? :lol:

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Stephen A Smith saying the same thing I just said
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...an-and-race-after-being-labeled-an-uncle-tom/

- - - Updated - - -

Make what less true? That people game the system? Everyone does that, those pics are just propaganda against black people in general. And why not throw in some Jews while we're at it? :lol:
It's not propaganda. It's a systemic issue in the African American community in the USA. Unemployment always two times white America. Incarceration always three times white America. They have adopted victimization as their mantra and it has permeated their psyche. When African Americans like Stephen A Smith or Bill Cosby etc say the same they're Uncle Toms when whites say it were Racists. Yet the issue never gets solved.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I love how he brings up his black relatives whenever he's being racist.
It's not racism, my friend. Listen to Stephen A Smiths video I just linked is he racist for saying the same thing even though he's black ? It's racist when I am pointing out facts and issues in the African American community? How are the problems ever supposed to get fixed if every white guy or girl who brings those points up is racist and a black person who does the like is a sellout? Was the cartoon crass yes but was the underlying truth less a truth?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Yeah, that cartoon was meant to be social commentary, and not offensive humour. And those who dislike Retardelli are racist... and liberal. HerpityDerp
I love how you turned my words into absolutes. I didn't say all I said most and I do not say they are racist and liberal. I said it made no sense to me so they must be one or the other because nothing else makes sense. I haven't heard one person hate him because of any football related reasons. Only one person I believe actually gave reasons pertaining to his skills

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Seriously trying to connect the two (Balo "hate" and political orientation) in the first place is just silly shit. And calling people racist because Balo happens to be black, yet agreeing with the cartoon and defending it with your "black relatives", says it all.

Balo is skilled, yes, but it's way overstated, and most of the times he's simply not effective because of his damn antics. Putting his rotten personality: he has wonderful games every now and again, and is capable of being a game changer, but not often enough.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Seriously trying to connect the two (Balo "hate" and political orientation) in the first place is just silly $#@!. And calling people racist because Balo happens to be black, yet agreeing with the cartoon and defending it with your "black relatives", says it all.

Balo is skilled, yes, but it's way overstated, and most of the times he's simply not effective because of his damn antics. Putting his rotten personality: he has wonderful games every now and again, and is capable of being a game changer, but not often enough.
I was trying to make a point and not actually calling people racist. Once again I was saying it must be those things because I didn't see anyone making actual logical discussions and reasoning until now as to why ball would be a bad fit. Now maybe all the idiotic nicknames and stupidity can be left there and we can discuss him as a player and his play

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love how you turned my words into absolutes. I didn't say all I said most and I do not say they are racist and liberal. I said it made no sense to me so they must be one or the other because nothing else makes sense. I haven't heard one person hate him because of any football related reasons. Only one person I believe actually gave reasons pertaining to his skills
I don't like Balotelli at all and the main reason is the effort he puts into games. Plus he's inconsistent, a bad decision maker and so on. Not because he's black but because I can't stand his victim mentality, his overhyped persona, and his ability to fuck up all the time.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I don't like Balotelli at all and the main reason is the effort he puts into games. Plus he's inconsistent, a bad decision maker and so on. Not because he's black but because I can't stand his victim mentality, his overhyped persona, and his ability to $#@! up all the time.
Now that's a good argument. I believe all of that can be corrected with proper guidance and confidence but at least your points are valid discussion and I appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

I never wanted him for Juve, but honestly, I like/d him for the Azzurri. Jamal made me hate him.
Maybe he wouldn't pan out but I have to wonder what if he never went to milan and he had been here the whole time ? Would he have grown and become that champion ? With our couch and our system?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)