Mario Balotelli (40 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Its so funny... Little children. "Look mummy there is a black guy". If you want him to die so bad just go try kill him. Stop with the coward acts of posting YouTube videos and saying shit also when he sign for Juve go and back Reading.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This is getting hotter as days go by this buzz , could this really happen ?!!!!'?
I have to tell you man, at the expense of people digging up old posts, that I might have been the first one on this forum to say that Balotelli has the talent to win the Ballon D'Or.

I think that Conte and the leaders of this squad would give him a serious attitude adjustment, and he could work wonders at Juve. I've believed in his talent ever since he was a teenager, and I still do.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I have to tell you man, at the expense of people digging up old posts, that I might have been the first one on this forum to say that Balotelli has the talent to win the Ballon D'Or.

I think that Conte and the leaders of this squad would give him a serious attitude adjustment, and he could work wonders at Juve. I've believed in his talent ever since he was a teenager, and I still do.
Brother you are echoing my exact feelings. He could be EPIC with the proper support/ stewardship and our club and coach would give him that! I would be all in on this move!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)