Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (56 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Have you guys ever heard of pre-employment and current employment drug screening? If not, you had better learn about it... if working is important to you.
Like ALC said below. And most jobs don't even do that; at least, here they don't.

And I'm not condoning it, but if people can do it and still be productive, then good for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It goes really well, no problems at all.
I second that. If you don't over use it then there is no problem at all, even less then alchohol imo.

I do it once in couple of months maybe even more. Though there are times that you smoke couple of times in one month, still no problem. While alchohol, well let's just say that yesterday wasn't productive day at all :D

The most important thing with weed is not get it out of control. But that can be applied to any substance.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #246
    Been like 2 years since I last blazed. Miss it a lot (notice, not in a i-need-a-fix kinda way). Just miss the conciousness it gives u.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Medical Marijuana Saves Baby’s Life

ABC News reported:

Doctors said two-year-old Cash Hyde would likely die after they found a stage 4 brain tumor surrounding his optic nerve just a year ago this week. And he nearly did. After being subjected to seven different chemotherapy drugs, the little boy from Missoula, Montana suffered septic shock, a stroke and pulmonary hemorrhaging.

Cash was so sick he went 40 days without eating. His organs were threatening to shut down. His father, Mike Hyde, intervened, slipping cannabis oil into his son’s feeding tube. Cash, now three, made a miraculous recovery at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, but his father’s bold action—taken behind the doctors’ backs—has raised serious questions about a parent’s role in medical treatment.

He was given the highest possible doses of chemotherapy for two months. He lost his appetite and threw up eight to 10 times a day. “When he started the chemo, he was so sick,” said Hyde. “For the first six weeks, he was blind. But his tumor was shrinking… It’s the nastiest thing to see someone you love go through this.”

By September, Cash had not been eating for 40 days. “He was suffering terribly, and the doctors said it was the best they could do for him,” said Hyde, who asked doctors to stop the chemotherapy drugs. Instead, Hyde boiled up marijuana he had purchased in Montana with olive oil and measured 3 mm doses that he poured into his son’s G-tube twice a day. “Not only was it helpful, it was a godsend. In two weeks he was weaned of all the nausea drugs, and he was eating again and sitting up in and laughing,” according to Hyde, who said doctors called his son’s recovery “a miracle.”

There is no surprise in the above clinical picture. Doctors, medical officials and the American federal government have got to be kidding themselves and everyone else with their negative and closed-minded attitudes toward medical marijuana. Though medical marijuana laws are being passed in state after state, oncologists prefer to remain stupid about how it can be used for cancer patients.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main active
    component of marijuana, induces human glioma
    cell death through stimulation of autophagy.
    [1],[2]

On the federal level the government and even the president prefer to remain cruel and hateful about marijuana—so much so that they would rather see the entire country destroyed by the war against drugs than show any consideration or empathy toward the plight of cancer sufferers and their need for safe, low-cost and effective cancer treatments. The violence in Mexico is an example of how such a war can destroy a country from within...

(http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8yzcT1/blog.imva.info/medicine/medical-marijuana-saves-babys-life)
    duality is for the simple-minded
    Exactly, if it can be used for medical purposes, i see no reason why anyone would object to it. Categorizing it as evil and refusing to even use it for useful purposes is just stupid.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I second that. If you don't over use it then there is no problem at all, even less then alchohol imo.

I do it once in couple of months maybe even more. Though there are times that you smoke couple of times in one month, still no problem. While alchohol, well let's just say that yesterday wasn't productive day at all :D

The most important thing with weed is not get it out of control. But that can be applied to any substance.
    :lol: I've smoked it every day for certain periods and nothing "gets out of control". It's weed, you don't get addicted or fucked up from it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Ok, but if saying "I smoke it every day for a year or more" doesn't put you in a addicted category I don't know what does. Every thing should be taken with moderation, and one thing I don't like about weed, that people who tend to smoke a lot usualy becomes a little bit mentaly chalanged or just "slow" :) (that's a fact from my everyday life so don't argue against it) :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Ive been smoking weed for a long lng time,occasionally these days :D But there was a time i would be doped 24/7 for a month or so. By doped i mean a lot of other stuff and weed.

Btw never seen anyone get addicted to,never noticed any withdrawal symptoms in me or other users.

Aug 2, 2005
    I smoked weed for like 3 years also and I didn't get addictive to it.

also now I am clean for 4 months now, and I really wish I have a joint right now

Jul 1, 2010
    Ok, but if saying "I smoke it every day for a year or more" doesn't put you in a addicted category I don't know what does. Every thing should be taken with moderation, and one thing I don't like about weed, that people who tend to smoke a lot usualy becomes a little bit mentaly chalanged or just "slow" :) (that's a fact from my everyday life so don't argue against it) :p
    I can stop for a long time, whenever I want, with absolutely no withdrawal effects.

Which proves that I am not addicted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)