Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (53 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dude, I've been smoking this shit for 15 years now, I have two university degrees, my social life kicks ass, I have a job, I have a family and I have never heard any complaints about my character from the people I meet on daily basis. Of course I smoke much less now than I used to before but this is not because it makes me not care about anything or the things you mentioned, but because I am becoming older to chill for hours.

As I see it, you've started smoking like a couple of months ago and you are eager to tell about it, don't you think this is a social motivation?

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    Cool man, cool :D

I started smoking since 2nd semester last year, and don't have any issues really. I think I just never thought I'd do smth like this, you know sometimes you just see how much you've changed. Damn, I was so innocent before leaving my parents :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Dude, I've been smoking this shit for 15 years now, I have two university degrees, my social life kicks ass, I have a job, I have a family and I have never heard any complaints about my character from the people I meet on daily basis. Of course I smoke much less now than I used to before but this is not because it makes me not care about anything or the things you mentioned, but because I am becoming older to chill for hours.

As I see it, you've started smoking like a couple of months ago and you are eager to tell about it, don't you think this is a social motivation?
    I Personally observed that when I smoked like straight everyday fo a week, it SLOWED DOWN ME, MADE ME DUMBER etc. :)

I got experience too... I have tried almost everything !

Here in my country we sometimes boil lots of weed in water with soda, and when water dries out, you squeeze weed and get liquid WEED :) Thats BOMB!:)
    But when I remember the taste it makes me Vomit (excuse me) .... You get high like 10 time harder... :)))

Anyway ... weed is good but rarely... like its good when you are at the beach with nice company and slightly get high .. its good...

But There are many people (My friends too) who hink that weed has no effect on them in terms of abovementioned effects, and that they can smoke forever...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Cool man, cool :D

I started smoking since 2nd semester last year, and don't have any issues really. I think I just never thought I'd do smth like this, you know sometimes you just see how much you've changed. Damn, I was so innocent before leaving my parents :D
    I can tell you one thing and it is what I believe in, anything overdone is ugly, no matter what it is.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    NEVER EVER, EVER , EVER SHOULD ANYONE TRY OUT ANYTHING BUT WEED!

With weed you can always "RETREAT":) But With Heroin, Crack, Cocaine ... you're lost forever! And NOT ONLY U ! PEOPLE AROUND U!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Aha.

^ However cool it might look, this shit is fucked up :D
    I tell you what this is! Sit Back and enjoy :)

All will agree that for example Buity requires sacrifice, also In order to get something in general you gotta give out same time;

I WILL DESCRIBE WHAT EFFECTS IT HAS:

THE MAIN EFFECT IS EUPHORIA!!! You feel like a Superman, you are in Euphoria, you are Optimistic, you are strongest, you feel that you can do everything, all worries dissapear; What it does, is that - human brain has one thing that gives out "PLEASURE CELLS", like when you eat, have sex etc. for example when you are hungry and eat, Brain will give out 150 units of PLEASURE Cells (or call it whatever you want), Crack for example forces it to give out like 1200 Units of that Pleasure cells!!!

BUT!!! THERE IS A HUGE BUT!

After several injections you AUTOMATICALLY get HEPATHITE C!!!

Not talking about AIDS and etc.

You become addicted sooner than you realize! And YOU GOTTA BELIEVE THE FACTS!!! NOBODY FOOL YOU! ONCE YOU BEEN ADDICTED YOU NEVER END IT, you may lay in hospital and not do it for a year but you WILL START It again;

IT DAMAGES ALL ORGANS! I JUST CANT DESCRIBE WHAT IT DOES TO BRAIN;

ALSO IT WILL MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR SENSE! IT WILL MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING, You are not a normal human anymore;

Just do some reasearch!

WEED IS MUCH BETTER! ONCE IN A WHILE! RARELY IN GOOD COMPANY! JUST SLIGHTLY GET HIGH!

YOU GOTTA STRIVE TO FIND THAT "GOLDEN RULE" or whatever its called, Gotta have balance in everything, in alcohol, weed etc.

BUT AGAIN YOU'LL NEVER MAKE BALANCE IN HEROINE, COCAINE etc.!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

NEVER EVER, EVER , EVER SHOULD ANYONE TRY OUT ANYTHING BUT WEED!

With weed you can always "RETREAT":) But With Heroin, Crack, Cocaine ... you're lost forever! And NOT ONLY U ! PEOPLE AROUND U!
    Not true at all, it depends from person to person. Surely coaine, heroin and the likes are lots more addictive but the individual is the one that matters most.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Not true at all, it depends from person to person. Surely coaine, heroin and the likes are lots more addictive but the individual is the one that matters most.
    No I TOTALLY DO NOT AGREE!!!

I've seen many many people! And many people die from it;

IT MAKES YOU LOSE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY!!!!! THATS WHATS IMPORTANT! If you don't believe do some reasearch I am sure there are many articles in web;

P.S. ALSO FORGOT TO ADD that Heroin wont make you Horny:) You WILL foget the EXISTENCE OF WOMEN (MEN :) ) ;)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    The HARDEST is to learn from others mistakes!

IT IS INDEED HARD TO BELIVE BEFORE YOU TRY IT YOURSELF!

BUT THE SMARTEST PEOPLE CAN SEE AND LEARN FROM OTHERS MISTAKES!

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38
    The HARDEST is to learn from others mistakes!

IT IS INDEED HARD TO BELIVE BEFORE YOU TRY IT YOURSELF!

BUT THE SMARTEST PEOPLE CAN SEE AND LEARN FROM OTHERS MISTAKES!
    You know what else smart people can do? READ UNCAPPED LETTERS ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)