Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (1 Viewer)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hi, my nigels. What's up?

I wanna know what my follow Juventini think about Marijuana. I just have double thoughts about this *thing*.

I mean alcohol's easy, you drink, you get drunk, you get horny, you get a pussy.

But weed :shocked:. It is so evil in a way, you smoke you become too happy with everything, you don't wanna do shit, you don't want anything, and you're just too chill, nothing matters. You don't need to go out anymore, you don't need a girl anymore. All you want is to hang with your boys, watch smth or play some video games, and they think exactly like you do. Basically you become a loser (( :D

I just want to know what other "potheads" think :D

PS I am nowhere near to be addicted or anything like that. Just making sure )

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
she's a whore! stay away from her! she gets passed around and everyone hits it, trust me you're bound to get your heartbroken. :D :p

but on the real everyone has their experimental stage, its fun with your friends til a certain age when you gotta get off ur a$$ and actually be productive in life

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you can still be productive in life, hold down a repectable job and still get high. now one of the pro's of beeer is that you get horny, well if you drink too much you can get brewers droop(generally,not me) and wake up with a hangover.
with ganjabis you can go to bed happy(and horny) and still wake up with a raging wood, so everyone is happy.........

seriously though, it is all good but you cant do it forever and teh biggest con of it is the damage to your lungs.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Yeah:p

Though seriously,i dont know about everyone else,but all this stuff lost its charm as i grew older.Smoking,drinking,marijuana,hashish and all other 'common' stuff.Now im not saying im 40 or something,im 21and i havent done any of this stuff in 2 odd years.I was never an addict so it was easy for me to stop,and plus i got bit by the 'Live a healthy life' bug.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't see why it would be so horrible if you used it once in a while. I did it once, didn't really like it and didn't do it again though.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Care to elaborate?
    No, I don't :D That's the thing about weed, you don't care about anything anymore.

I don't see why it would be so horrible if you used it once in a while. I did it once, didn't really like it and didn't do it again though.
    Don't really get that either. Isn't it supposed to be something you do with friends? Very much like drinking IMO.
    Seven, it's clear that you don't have much experience on the issue. Thanx anyway :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    No, I don't :D That's the think about weed, you don't care about anything anymore.

Seven, it's clear that you don't have much experience on the issue. Thanx anyway :)
    Well, I just don't understand why you would do it alone..

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Well,

I happen to know "her", for over 10 years or so; Hence more or less know her nature ;)

You may say that it doesn't kill brain cells or whatever, but extensive use - like everyday for a week or two Does have its effect! It personally lags my thinking, forget more often thing and in short SHE MAKES U DUMB!

I BROKE WITH HER RECENTLY and we stayed just "Friends" and will meet only occasionally, very rarely!

But for some people its real cure, and true girlfriend - Recent study suggest that people with schizophrenic symptoms tend to love it! Its because that schizophrenia doesn't allow a man to have natural pleasures in life, so SHE gives u pleasures... and for these type of people its even RECCOMENDED to smoke, it makes them happy

And pls stay with her - DONT dear to meet another girls named Helen she is EVIL!!!

Good Luck!

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Oh no no, never did it alone. As I said there's usually 2 best friends, or 2-3 good buddies, who get baked together and just chill chill chill.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    Kosta's right, you don't THINK anymore. In real life I'm one of those guys who're thoughtful and active, and always come up with new shit to deal with. But this whole week went wrong... :D

Vlat, spot on, dude :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Kosta's right, you don't THINK anymore. In real life I'm one of those guys who're thoughtful and active, and always come up with new shit to deal with. But this whole week went wrong... :D

Vlat, spot on, dude :tup:
    Which is why I never liked it, but I can see why some people would enjoy that. Still, why would it be wrong to use it every once in a while?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)