Marco Storari (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;4997295 said:
Look at Allegri here, he's genuinely concerned Marco would take his job :heart: Good luck at Cagliari Marco. Come back after you are done.

LOVE this picture.

We saw this quite a lot last season, its clear Marco is going to be a coach one day. Fun times to be had watching him in action :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Big loss losing him and Pepe from the squad in terms of morale.
I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. A lot of experience has been lost in those two and also Pirlo and Tevez. The average age of the squad is going to be lower this season but I hope it's not short of leaders.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Good luck. Sad to you leave. Great keeper & even better personality. Am going to miss your saves & celebrations.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Storari: 'Why I chose Cagliari'
By Football Italia staff

Marco Storari explains why he left Juventus to join Cagliari in Serie B. “I found everything to convince me.”

The 38-year-old goalkeeper had been in Turin since 2010, winning four consecutive Scudetto titles, but wanted a new challenge.

“To those who over the last few days were astonished by my decision to go into Serie B, I feel the need to point out that it’s not the League that counts,” wrote Storari on Instagram.

“What matters is the project, the desire to work and above all belief!!! At Cagliari I found everything to convince me: the club, a project and fans who always remembered and loved me, even when I was playing for other teams!

“Well, the time has come to repay that affection and contribute to taking this team back where it belongs… I believe!!!! I’m ready!!”

This is indeed a return to Sardinia for Storari, who played here for just six months in 2008 on loan from Milan.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. A lot of experience has been lost in those two and also Pirlo and Tevez. The average age of the squad is going to be lower this season but I hope it's not short of leaders.
We still have Buffon, Barza, Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio, and Vidal.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We still have Buffon, Barza, Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio, and Vidal.
I don't think Vidal is a leader as much a warrior. He is not a go to guy because he has a tendency to lose his head. Marchisio maybe, but I think because he has come through the ranks he still doesn't hold as much weight in the dressing room as someone with his kind of international experience would, coming in from elsewhere. Bonnucci again, strong personality, but Chiellini is more a leader, and Barza is a little more passive. The loss of Pirlo and Tevez from a dressing room perspective is immense to be honest. As is Storari and Pepe, who contributed a lot to the spirit of the team. It's sad to think about actually. We are still short of a couple of leaders in the dressing room. Buffon for now, is the only focal point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)