Marco Motta - D R - Roma/Udinese (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Good stuff, hope its true. He gets my vote, i must admit i haven't seen much of him especially in club football but he has always played well on both ends when i did see him and that is something we are lacking with our full backs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was he injured or suspended today? Udinese played Isla at RB, a DM.
I own him in a fantasy league game I play in XT, so I make it my bussiness to keep myself updated on him (why I know Ferronetti benches him alot), and he hasnt been in the squad for Udinese in the last 3 games.

And NO injury has been reported as the reason, in gazzetta, when other injuries are usually. So perhaps Marino knows he is going away, and decided to not use him? Probably not, but you never know.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whoa, we miss out again.. :(
The real question is, where were really interested in the first place to say that we missed out? I remember very well Secco denying all transfer rumours at least twice only this January.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, and it makes sense for Roma, Udinese doesnt want him, and Roma have only 1 RB. Cicinho. Cassetti out injured for the season, and Panucci AWOLing.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
I think we were really interested in getting him but Roma beat us,

in other news before the Udinese match Secco had a meating with the Udinese president and asked about Handanovic,Inler,Zapata and Quagliarella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)