Marco Motta - D R - Roma/Udinese (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Date of birth 14 May 1986 (1986-05-14) (age 24)
Place of birth Merate, Italy
Height 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight 76 kg
Playing position Right back

Juventus, il nome nuovo e' Motta

TORINO > Non se n'era parlato fino ad oggi: che si tratti di una sapiente operazione "sotterranea" o di un blitz juventino, non e' ancora dato sapersi. Sta di fatto che Marco Motta, terzino dell'Udinese, sembra essere molto vicino al club bianconero. L'operazione riguarderebbe il prestito di 6 mesi e sull'eventuale riscatto non filtrano notizie: già oggi, come riporta la 'Gazzetta dello sport', ci dovrebbero essere sviluppi importanti.

Luca Brivio - www.calciomercatonews.com

http://www.calciomercatonews.com/de...Udinese-prestito&hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=15407

Gazzetta says that we might get him on loan for 6 months.I was looking forward to be linked wih him,let's get him or De Silvestri,that would be ideal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Saw him on the Olympic tournament in August and he was one of few who impressed along with Giovinco, Coda and Abate.

Getting this player is logical as Grygera is the only true RB in the team and Mellberg will have his hands full rotating with the other CBs in the many matches coming up. Brazzo is in and out of the first team and I dun know when I will see Zebina on the field.

Is there an option to buy him at the end of the season ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would quite like this. He is a good offensive fullback.

Udinese benches him for the very average Ferronetti for though. Prolly Marino thinks he is too attacking and plays Ferronetti as a more defensive action.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeah, I'd go for him. Zebina is still out for a while so Motta could make Grygera take a breath once in a while and if he performs well then we buy him in the summer.

Smart thing to do so can Secco make this deal? :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Haven't seen much of him play for Udinese but have seen him play a lot with the U21 side and he looks good, to get him on loan would we an excellent idea

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is this guy better than grygera? Otheerwise what's the point? For backup? I'd hate to waste time unles this is a future starting right back for juve.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Carlo Nesti talked about transfer market for summer.

He said that is priority is to buy AML,someone to replace Nedved and so we have been linked with Diego and Silva but things might have changed after yesterdays match in Coppa because of Giovinco.He said it will be very interesting to follow the evolution of Giovinco who is not that good defensivly but with him there is an extraordinary creativity combined with Alex.

He also denied our links with Motta.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was thinking the same thing yesterday Dule. Since gio was playing right infront of CR the 2nd half he would have to be pretty f#cking blind to not see this lads potential. His little flick to DP to set up his goal was magic...what can diego honestly do that gio couldn't? As much as I like diego I'd like us to use now our resources elsewhere, but that depends on the coach if he is going to start playing him more

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I was thinking the same thing yesterday Dule. Since gio was playing right infront of CR the 2nd half he would have to be pretty f#cking blind to not see this lads potential. His little flick to DP to set up his goal was magic...what can diego honestly do that gio couldn't? As much as I like diego I'd like us to use now our resources elsewhere, but that depends on the coach if he is going to start playing him more
We will see.I just hope we're going try that formation again.

I loved how Giovinco played with Del Piero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)