Marco Motta - D R - Roma/Udinese (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
CR will be able to rotate the RB position with the many games coming up and he will do the assessment of Motta from there.
His capture will force Grygera to up his game ... I hoped.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is secco scared to do business with italian clubs? I think all his buys have came from abroad, right? I think he gets bullied to easily on the transfer market in italy and he knows that. No offense to the moggi haters but we need him back for transfer purposes....or someone with his nature in a sense that in terms of wheeling and dealing we need someone the will make offers that can't be refused!

Thank you secco for sissoko and amauri, but either start completing deal quicker or get the hell out of the way for someone that will get the signatures needed in areas that we need....no more DM/MCs unless his name starts with an X and last name rhymes with alfonso...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
CR will be able to rotate the RB position with the many games coming up and he will do the assessment of Motta from there.
His capture will force Grygera to up his game ... I hoped.
Would CR be our coach had Moggi been in charge?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Totally wrong. Amauri, Iaquinta, Almiron all were bought from Italian clubs. Iaquinta from Udinese particularly.
Yeah you are absolutely right, totally forgot about amauri. IQ too for somereason I thought we had already completed before secco, drew a blank on that one. Almiron should not count, horrible.

I still think he gets pushed around to easily. Amauri was a challenge to find an agreement, look how long that took.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I think we were really interested in getting him but Roma beat us,

in other news before the Udinese match Secco had a meating with the Udinese president and asked about Handanovic,Inler,Zapata and Quagliarella
Did you happen to know what was the answer from Udinese president ?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know we shouldn't blame our board for the players we "missed", but somehow I understand all frustration going on cuz every freakin player we were linked with, no matter who he is we didn't signed. Even if weren't interested in some players let's say like Ivanovic or I don't know who else, it's somehow sad that we are not showing any intention of buying someone no matter how badly we need player for let's say defense (I'm speakin hypotheticly).

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I know we shouldn't blame our board for the players we "missed", but somehow I understand all frustration going on cuz every freakin player we were linked with, no matter who he is we didn't signed. Even if weren't interested in some players let's say like Ivanovic or I don't know who else, it's somehow sad that we are not showing any intention of buying someone no matter how badly we need player for let's say defense (I'm speakin hypotheticly).
but the board is not really the ones to blame, when the media decide to publish invented bullshit, without any slightest hint we are after the player !

it is the curse of the big clubs ... there are many juve fans and when a paper wants to be sold, then they have to have stories about the big clubs ... no matter if the stories are for real or invented.

if they invented a story in that player XY would join Messina, nobody would care.
nobody would go and buy that paper, because those small clubs are not attractive.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
the reason we didn't get Motta was the performance Ariaudo put in against Lazio, if he would of struggled most likely we would of got another defender

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
but the board is not really the ones to blame, when the media decide to publish invented bullshit, without any slightest hint we are after the player !

it is the curse of the big clubs ... there are many juve fans and when a paper wants to be sold, then they have to have stories about the big clubs ... no matter if the stories are for real or invented.

if they invented a story in that player XY would join Messina, nobody would care.
nobody would go and buy that paper, because those small clubs are not attractive.
:agree:

What I tried to say is how sometimes we are to passive on transfer market and we are showing no will to reinforce our squad. I mean last season it was so obvius that we need another defender and that we can't be sure in Andrade and still we signed Knezevic as back-up, probably considering that Andrade might be fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)