Marco Carnesecchi - GK - Atalanta (6 Viewers)

OP
Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #41
    So basically, this Okoli guy isn't very good I take it.
    I don't recall seeing him for Atalanta, and in these two clips he completely fucked it.

Shame because it'd be fun to nickname him Ned Flanders

okily-dokily-simpsons-avr8uz6mfmip8go0.gif

- - - Updated - - -

wait, you aren't his agent?
    Dream gig

1) Get job
    2) Refuse all offers besides Juventus
    3) Carnesecchi signs for Juve
    4) Get a big payday for myself in the deal
    5) Retire as an agent

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    meanwhile were stuck with Tek for one more season
    didn't he also have an automatic renewal for an additional season? somehow i remember that his contract runs out in 2025 :boh:

agreed on the rest, we'd need to snatch carnesecchi (or vicario, even though he's not especially that young at 25, but goalies age differently) even if it meant to loan him for a season or two.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    didn't he also have an automatic renewal for an additional season? somehow i remember that his contract runs out in 2025 :boh:

agreed on the rest, we'd need to snatch carnesecchi (or vicario, even though he's not especially that young at 25, but goalies age differently) even if it meant to loan him for a season or two.
    Tottenham already scooped up Vicario, so we gotta find someone else.

OP
    Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #53
    One of the 4 seasons.
    Honestly it was SO hard for me not to make a similar joke :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like such a high percentage investment to make. The fee I've seen bandied around is 20m. Jesus Christ- when he has his breakthrough season that'll double or more. Buy him from Atalanta and loan him back to them or somewhere else he'll get Serie A starts. If we need to sell him we'll be able to without much of a loss.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    https://www.tuttoatalanta.com/zingo...ali-la-prima-di-carnesecchi-e-cambiaghi-89830

Looks like Atalanta see him as their starting GK for this year. His price will be double next summer.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm seeing us linked to Audero from Sampdoria as well as Carnesecchi in the event of a Wojtek sale.
    TBH Carnesecchi is a young and talented GK but he is still far off from Woj`s ability. If we look at him as an immediate saver or something we would be making a big mistake.
    I was more impressed by Vicario that went to the EPL IIRC (forgot the name but he is a few years older)

OP
    Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #56
    TBH Carnesecchi is a young and talented GK but he is still far off from Woj`s ability. If we look at him as an immediate saver or something we would be making a big mistake.
    I was more impressed by Vicario that went to the EPL IIRC (forgot the name but he is a few years older)
    We have Perin as well, though

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    We have Perin as well, though
    Perin can be underrated by some but overrated by others. The truth is Perin is a very good backup. as a first GK he is not bad but he shouldnt be given the keys, a team like Juve needs better than just ok.
    Woj is way better than Perin but Woj is on high wages and he lacks that presence of a serious GK.
    Carnesecchi is probably closer to Perin than to Woj in terms of current ability and thats why he shouldnt be prioritized.
    Im not saying getting him is bad, Im saying getting him for the immediate future is bad. Should we eventually get him I expect us to loan him for a year or two before getting a shot at first team football at Juventus.

OP
    Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #59
    Carnesecchi Watch

Viola 3 - 2 Atalanta

Fiorentina goal 0:44
    A bizarre one. Prrrrobably the defence's fault for not attempting to mark or quickly close down the striker, he had time to control, turn and shoot and by then it's impossible for Marco to stop, he's too close to the goal and fires it on the opposite side.

Two fairly routine saves at 1:06. Awful attempted clearance from the defence leading to the second shot.

Fiorentina goal 1:26
    Brilliant header. Powerful and right in the side. If he'd dived Marco possibly could have got there, but that's more a good header than a gk fuckup imo

Viola miss at 2:10
    1v1 situation and it's fired wide. I've noticed this before that Marco imo leaves a sliver too much space at the near post in these situations. Needs to raise his near-post hand a little higher to block off more of it.

Good save 2:21

Viola goal 2:32
    Some of the worst defending I've ever seen. 0% Marco's fault. Ball gets fumbled through two lines of defenders and then poked home.

OP
    Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #60
    Carnesecchi Watch

Hellas 0 - 1 Atalanta

Hellas 11 shots, 2 on target. 4 corners.

(Unrelated, but Atalanta's goal was great, 9 secs in)

0:36 fairly routine save for Marco. Well held

2:00 good 83rd minute save from a long-range effort

Clean sheet for my boy :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)