Marco Carnesecchi - GK - Atalanta (5 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Attachments

OP
Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3
    (According to me, since football stats sites are still not covering goalkeepers in 2023)

Strengths:
    Shot stopping
    Reflexes and agility
    Kicking*

Weaknesses:
    Maybe his decision making

*his % is fairly low, but it must be said that his teammates are definitely not Serie A level, and playing for a shite team you often just have to hoof it away from the goal as quickly as possible. When not under pressure like that, for example with goal kicks, his passing is good

OP
    Scottish

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #9
    IMO Vicario is better and more ready.
    I wouldn't be upset if we got Vicario, he's a top prospect also.

I'd also agree that he probably would be more ready, this is his 3rd season in Serie A. Carnesecchi is in his first, and is (i think) 3 years younger.

I think what we'll do is we'll sign Carnesecchi and loan him somewhere next year while we run out the clock on Tek's clown contract

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    I wouldn't be upset if we got Vicario, he's a top prospect also.

I'd also agree that he probably would be more ready, this is his 3rd season in Serie A. Carnesecchi is in his first, and is (i think) 3 years younger.

I think what we'll do is we'll sign Carnesecchi and loan him somewhere next year while we run out the clock on Tek's clown contract
    Is he as good as Meret? Looks clumsy likes tek.

Apr 9, 2015

Turati is for me a bigger prospect. 21 years old playing for Frosinone (On loan from Sassuolo). He had 19 clean sheets in Serie B, that's a record.
    What I really like about him is that he is really good at catching the ball instead of pushing it away from the goal. He is not that showkeeper, but really steady and a big presence on the field.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Turati is for me a bigger prospect. 21 years old playing for Frosinone (On loan from Sassuolo). He had 19 clean sheets in Serie B, that's a record.
    What I really like about him is that he is really good at catching the ball instead of pushing it away from the goal. He is not that showkeeper, but really steady and a big presence on the field.
    Turati reminds me of Peruzzi in a few ways.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Any good serie b midfielders?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)