Marco Borriello (10 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think Borriello is a bad person, nor do I care about that STD fiasco but I don't think he has proven to be Juventus material yet. Yes, he did rescue us from that Cesena game and scored in the Novara match but that's not enough yet. Unless we can sign him for very cheap (not 8M) I would not bother.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
melo that was my line you gave the rep to lion?

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 22:44 ----------

why do we care if someones has stds now? since when do they indicate if someone is a good person or not?

here is a scenario

guy has girlfriend. girlfriend secretly cheats on boyfriend with random guy who has std. girlfriend now gets that std. boyfriend has unprotectetd sex with girlfriend and gets std.

according to juventuz members logic. the boyfriend is a scumbag now
well put lion

Chromemaster

Apr 28, 2012
He managed to score again, but let's remember that after the goal, he wasted a good oportunity to put us in a better lead. (how could he miss from there??)
I don't think that he is one of those strikers who can be decisive in our Champions League campaign, but it is possible that these 2 consecutive goals may be enough to secure his place at Juve for at least another season.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
http://www.football-italia.net/18261/juve-eye-borriello-discount

Juve eye Borriello discount

Juventus will reportedly consider buying Marco Borriello from Roma if they can negotiate a cut-price deal.

The striker joined the Turin giants in January on a €500,000 loan, with the option to sign him outright in the summer for a further €8m.

A Turin future did look unlikely for the player given his subsequent performances for the Old Lady, but he’s now scored two goals in his last two games for the club.

As a result, the Bianconeri will ponder keeping the Italian international in Turin – but only if they can negotiate a reduced fee.

Juve director general Beppe Marotta and assistant Fabio Paratici will allegedly open talks with the Giallorossi to see whether they have any room for manoeuvre.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I admire his professionalism. He was given one of the worst welcomings ever, at the club. But he kept his mouth shut and trained hard to catch up with the rest of the team. I didn't expect that from him. Thought he was gonna act more like a primadonna once the bad treatment started.

We'll need 5 strikers next season, in my opinion, so I don't mind signing him. If you think I'm just some mindless person who just forms my opinion based on his two goals, then I can assure you it's not that simple. Yes, the goals have helped me take a stand when it comes to Borriello, but I really see them more as a reflection of his professionalism, his attitude and the amount of work he has put in on the training ground since he arrived.

Get him on that cut-price deal and ship Vincenzo out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)