Marco Borriello (60 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rumours coming through that Roma want Juve's half of Giovinco for the full ownership of Boriello. If Marotta allows that to happen, he should be relieved of his duties, scudetto or not.
Giovinco can go rot in Roma for all I care but I don't want Borriello in return.

Apr 29, 2006
That deal seems a BIT in their favour ;)
Bothering to me is that Marotta may think his diversion tactics have finally started paying dividents and use this 'confused situation' to strike another gold deal...
On the hand of the pure statistics, while Borriello is much older he has more dives per minute than Giovinco assists and goals... hell, you can add passes too! :D He can dive everywhere, he can even dive on the bench and get their coach booked if need be... :D The idea behind those dives being that he is much stronger than the midget and referees won't think it was the wind... Now they think he has a problem with his vestibular system!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this shit. People are all up on Borriello's STD infested cock cuz he's scored 2 goals. Woooooooooooooooooooo! Good for him. He also managed to suck and be absolute shit for like 3 years, including his first few games here, where he was absolutely clueless.

If we must buy him (for whatever plausible or logical reason there is and that I can't possibly see) then so be it; but, giving up Gio's half for this clown is a terrible deal. In no way should the board even considering something as ludicrous as that.

If Conte and Marotta so desperately want to bring Borriello here, it should be for 5 Million Euros at most, and he should understand that he'll be the 3'rd choice CF behind Cavani/Higuain/Whoever the fuck we acquire, and Quag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)