Marco Borriello (10 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
funny you should mention that. i'm sitting here drinking my kool aid reading your reply to king ale, and suddenly i realized that how can you even compare that? Matri played continuously while Marco had not played for months and needed to get back into form its like apples and oranges, you fail to add the variables into the equation. They also are not my facts they are others on here

The best part is the majority of the haters where the same bitching about Conte, and Vucinic coming here and look how that worked out

Lmao, fuckin Lion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
No it speaks to the knowledge of these so called Calcio fans
No, it doesn't. There were reasons to be concerned about Conte's appointment, considering he had never managed a top club before and we were coming off a couple of disastrous appointments. The coach is so vital, and it's understandable that people would have wanted a little more experience, but the situation has worked out as well as it could have possibly worked out. It has been the perfect outcome. Better than ANYONE could have expected - we're undefeated, and fighting for a double. Yet you try and pull the I told you so card, as though you expected a 7th place team adding 11+ new players an a new coach to do this well?

It's understandable that people were concerned about Vucinic's consistency. I thought the move was a decent one for 15M, but I understand why people wanted a bigger name.

These comments are you trying to take a dig at people, meanwhile you haven't even made a strong point in your current argument. You're deflecting attention from the topic at hand, for no reason. It's comments like this that draw the ire of others, and make you a target for nasty criticism, IMO.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,043
    funny you should mention that. i'm sitting here drinking my kool aid reading your reply to king ale, and suddenly i realized that how can you even compare that? Matri played continuously while Marco had not played for months and needed to get back into form its like apples and oranges, you fail to add the variables into the equation. They also are not my facts they are others on here

The best part is the majority of the haters where the same bitching about Conte, and Vucinic coming here and look how that worked out
    +rep

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    It's just the revisionism that bugs me, the fact that people are choosing now - when we are 4 matches away from what is basically a perfect double - wanting to rub other peoples noses in... the ridiculously good fortune of the past season, and the success of our own club? It's all just pointless.

Especially when the comments are linked to Borriello, who has 2 fucking goals on the season, and really hasn't proven a damn thing - yet now people are pulling the "I told you so" card on him too?

So ridiculous.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,047
    It's just the revisionism that bugs me, the fact that people are choosing now - when we are 4 matches away from what is basically a perfect double - wanting to rub other peoples noses in... the ridiculously good fortune of the past season, and the success of our own club? It's all just pointless.

Especially when the comments are linked to Borriello, who has 2 fucking goals on the season, and really hasn't proven a damn thing - yet now people are pulling the "I told you so" card on him too?

So ridiculous.
    I can't see anyone pulling the "I told you so", frankly because I don't think anyone told anyone so :D

What I don't understand is why people hate for the sake of hating? The guy just scored two goals, one of them being vital for the Scudetto-race. I can see that people dislike his personality, but so far he has been behaving here. What's the point?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    I can't see anyone pulling the "I told you so", frankly because I don't think anyone told anyone so :D

What I don't understand is why people hate for the sake of hating? The guy just scored two goals, one of them being vital for the Scudetto-race. I can see that people dislike his personality, but so far he has been behaving here. What's the point?
    Not even, his personality is none of our business. What he does with his free time is none of our business. Who he fucks is none of our business. What he does on the pitch is all we should care/worry about

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

:D Well, IMO the card was clearly pulled.

There's no point in "hating" any of the players on our team, as we'll need everyone to do the business - which was demonstrated last game, by Borriello. Nothing wrong with criticizing players based upon performance though, that type of discussion is kind of the point of the forum.

Regardless, the discussion was really about whether or not Borriello represents a viable, intelligent option for us going forward. Based strictly upon his ability, he's not the caliber of player that we should be adding to a team with major aspirations.

Anyway, I'm hitting the gym.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    He was really clumsy all game. Generally in the way of his own players on multiple occasions, ran to the wrong spots regularly and failed to hit an open goal from about 5 yards out.

The goal he scored would have been put away by amauri in his worst fun of form. it's good that he's scoring but to suggest that he's proved enough to stay is laughable IMO

Aug 1, 2003
    I don't think Boriello is good enough even for the Juve bench next year, that's just my personal opinion, if Marotta decides he is then I would only be more than happy for him to prove me wrong. I'm very happy he scored - to be honest I've liked his interviews, he sounds like a humble person despite the STDs or douchey haircuts and photoshoots. I think the fact that everyone congratulated him vs Cesena shows this as well, and for that I cannot 'hate' Boriello.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I don't think Boriello is good enough even for the Juve bench next year, that's just my personal opinion, if Marotta decides he is then I would only be more than happy for him to prove me wrong. I'm very happy he scored - to be honest I've liked his interviews, he sounds like a humble person despite the STDs or douchey haircuts and photoshoots. I think the fact that everyone congratulated him vs Cesena shows this as well, and for that I cannot 'hate' Boriello.

:shifty:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    why do we care if someones has stds now? since when do they indicate if someone is a good person or not?

here is a scenario

guy has girlfriend. girlfriend secretly cheats on boyfriend with random guy who has std. girlfriend now gets that std. boyfriend has unprotectetd sex with girlfriend and gets std.

according to juventuz members logic. the boyfriend is a scumbag now

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    why do we care if someones has stds now? since when do they indicate if someone is a good person or not?

here is a scenario

guy has girlfriend. girlfriend secretly cheats on boyfriend with random guy who has std. girlfriend now gets that std. boyfriend has unprotectetd sex with girlfriend and gets std.

according to juventuz members logic. the boyfriend is a scumbag now
    It's ok man, we don't think any less of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)