Marco Borriello (9 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
“Marco is in great shape and has entered into the mechanism of our football. Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Del Piero also had some physical problems. He put in a fine performance along with Mirko Vucinic today.”
Conte postgame

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
i think you love him so much because he definitely convinced you that you were wrong about your own sexuality :D .
not me brother I'm good with my sexuality and my woman :) I like him because he is a good forward whose had a bad spell, between himself and bad management. Now he has a great supporting situation and a coach who stirs that fire, he can rise back to his top form and be a real force

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You're really setting yourself up for a great fall, AC.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 23:12 ----------

it's ok to have differing opinions, matri is not that much better and boriello offers a different dimension.
See, with that I agree.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You're really setting yourself up for a great fall, AC.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 23:12 ----------

See, with that I agree.
what are you even saying man, what fall. It's my opinion and he still has potential and the physical attributes add to that a team/coach who believes in him all the tools equal progress and success. He will do well as one of a slew of forwards in the 3 tournaments next year

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
proved it with numbers
What numbers?

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 21:19 ----------

it's ok to have differing opinions, matri is not that much better and boriello offers a different dimension.
They're quite different players indeed, but Matri is pretty much better in his own characteristic than Boriello is in his.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
What numbers?

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 21:19 ----------

They're quite different players indeed, but Matri is pretty much better in his own characteristic than Boriello is in his.
the fact that over the same three year span matri only scored 6 more goals all the while being the main striker at the clubs he featured in while Marco shared the space with other quality forwards, add to the fact that in that same time Marco didnt play for 8+ months and matri pretty much played non stop, Matri is not better

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
the fact that over the same three year span matri only scored 6 more goals all the while being the main striker at the clubs he featured in while Marco shared the space with other quality forwards, add to the fact that in that same time Marco didnt play for 8+ months and matri pretty much played non stop, Matri is not better
Ah okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)