Marco Borriello (8 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Congratz to borrielo. What worries me is that hug from Conte....he seemed really happy that borri scored!. I mean, we are all happy becayse it was a much needed goal..... but i think conte deep inside wants borriello...to stay.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well done to him today, but let's not exaggerate. Just cuz he scored one fucking goal doesn't make him a Messiah (FFS Amauri scored against Milan to aid us. Does that make him an awesome player? Fuck no. He's still shit!) We still shouldn't fork out 8 Million to keep him, as that money can definitely be utilized elsewhere. We need to be shrewd and intelligent with our acquisitions.

However, for tonight, it's thank you and good job.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's it, I'm not calling him names anymore. He and Pepe those two proved me wrong, Pepe at least, this one just doesn't deserve it anymore.

Edit: we still should not by him at any cost, even for free. But for today he is a hero.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well done to him today, but let's not exaggerate. Just cuz he scored one fucking goal doesn't make him a Messiah (FFS Amauri scored against Milan to aid us. Does that make him an awesome player? Fuck no. He's still shit!) We still shouldn't fork out 8 Million to keep him, as that money can definitely be utilized elsewhere. We need to be shrewd and intelligent with our acquisitions.

However, for tonight, it's thank you and good job.
pirlo + cash for borriello would be a sweet deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)