Marco Borriello (58 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
reality is this kyle can say Conte said blah blah but when borriello sored he ran to whom? Conte. Who's arms were wide open waiting in joy? Conte. Who kept playing Marco when no one else wanted him to play ? Conte. Who will make Marotta negotiate a contract with Roma for Borriello? Conte

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
reality is this kyle can say Conte said blah blah but when borriello sored he ran to whom? Conte. Who's arms were wide open waiting in joy? Conte. Who kept playing Marco when no one else wanted him to play ? Conte. Who will make Marotta negotiate a contract with Roma for Borriello? Conte
Ok. I was responding to you making it sound as if Conte was demanding the Borriello signing when the man himself confirmed that this was never the case.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I love how people want to sign him now. :sergio:
Retards, i hope they all leave when we send his ass back to roma.

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 00:27 ----------

LOLOLOLOL

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
In a pre-match press conference. I don't remember the exact game but I do remember that it was shortly after Borriello had started the previous match and had very poor performance. One of the journalists asked Conte if he requested Borriello and he said that it was Marotta's idea.
do his actions previous to today and today especially make you believe that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)