Marco Borriello (65 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
its a foregone conclusion Conte pushed for his transfer and he will stay

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 14:31 ----------

Apparently Andrea Cristiano believes that we just waste 8 Million Euros on this dud simply because he scored tonight :rolleyes: :shifty: :boh:

Thoughts people?!
I dont think anything. I'm telling you, Conte pushed hard for his transfer and wants him here, the celebration between them two shows exactly what Conte is thinking. Borriello stays

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@AndreaCristiano Why are you so infatuated with this guy? Why do you so desperately want him to stay?

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 01:32 ----------

I dont think anything. I'm telling you, Conte pushed hard for his transfer and wants him here, the celebration between them two shows exactly what Conte is thinking. Borriello stays
How do you know this? It's not a fact, or a foregone conclusion. I seriously hope Nedved or someone else convinces him otherwise.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Way too fucking early to dig up that sort of quote.
Oh, I wasn't saying the last part of it was fulfilled by any means, but I couldn't resist after my vcash all-in on Borri :)

I still don't like him as a player and I hope he gets on the next boat to Rome, but I hope after today people will stop hating on him so much.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Borrigol gets the night off. But apparently even the folks at Football Italia are trollin'... check this cover image:

Serious derpitude.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

No Conte even said that he did not specifically ask for Borriello in a press conference. He said that he was asked by Marotta if Borriello would be an acceptable loan signing and he agreed.
@AndreaCristiano Why are you so infatuated with this guy? Why do you so desperately want him to stay?

It's quite obvious isn't?

Jun 7, 2003
thank god, now i can go to turin with my borriello shirt hahahaha thaaaaank god. and everybody told me its a waste of money haha thank god :'). you know what i will do now i will go and buy some weed and be happy hahahaha thank god. and then people tell me god doesnt exist hahaha even if we wont buy him my shirt and his contribution will be always in my heart. i will tell my children about him and my nephews and tell them boys "just fuck girls as many as possible and other things will follow". the biggest fucker in the world :') hahaha thank god.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

How do you know this? It's not a fact, or a foregone conclusion. I seriously hope Nedved or someone else convinces him otherwise.
It's obvious he's in love with him. And it can't be for his footballing ability. Possible homosexual infatuation?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Clearly everybody on the team was so happy because of the importance of the goal, but also likely because Borriello has been working hard in training, and staying positive given the criticism - which is why Conte continues to select him, I imagine. He's probably a pretty nice guy, and a good teammate.

Naturally we need to use that 8M elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)