Marco Borriello (1 Viewer)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think Borriello's the world class striker that will take our game to the next level, but the expectations of some of the members here are laughable.

You can't expect a player who's barely unpacked his bags to suddenly gel with the team around him, especially when he's rusty from not having played regularly for a long time.

I won't be surprised if we see a 3-4 week spell later on in the season when we're relying on Marco's goals to drag us over the line, ala Iaquinta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope he proves himself useful, although I have serious doubts about his ability and quality (or lack thereof). However, if he somehow turns out to be the reason we don't buy a WC striker in the summer, then I'd be mighty pissed. A strike force of Matri, Quag, and Herpiello isn't exactly something to get excited about.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think Borriello's the world class striker that will take our game to the next level, but the expectations of some of the members here are laughable.

You can't expect a player who's barely unpacked his bags to suddenly gel with the team around him, especially when he's rusty from not having played regularly for a long time..
No one mentioned anything about expectations. They only said he didn't play well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)