Marco Borriello (67 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He was on for what 25 minutes? All he did for 23 minutes is fight with the guy marking him and arguing with the ref. For the remaining two minutes he kept his superman curl in place.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Says the guy who's name is Cookie, location is between Rab's legs and who's in love with Aush.
It's different though. Your statements are weird, yet sound so real. The fact that you thought about his hair and looks after such a game is even worse.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's different though. Your statements are weird, yet sound so real. The fact that you thought about his hair and looks after such a game is even worse.
It was a joke my man. I said that because he was so bad so I just praised him for something irrelevant as a joke. You can't be serious Klin.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mistakes happen conte and marotta. This is a one with an ugly hairdo. Thank god its a loan. If he continues sucking like he normally does he hopefully will be back in rome summer :wee:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
playing ahead of Alex and Quag? what the fuck was Conte thinking.
Really made no sense bringing him on instead of DP today. Let alone playing him off Matri for a while. DP might have been able to unlock that 18 man defence Siena had going, rather than just getting a yellow card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)