Marco Borriello (56 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes he has. Matri did nothing right today, Borriello - despite what some of you claim - had an ok day at the office. Considering how we fed our strikers with long balls at the end, I think he managed to do pretty well.

Also in the game against, bleh can't remember it, where he came on for Matri with like 10min to go, set Krasic up for a goal scoring chance and in general linked up pretty sweet with the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yes he has. Matri did nothing right today, Borriello - despite what some of you claim - had an ok day at the office. Considering how we fed our strikers with long balls at the end, I think he managed to do pretty well.

Also in the game against, bleh can't remember it, where he came on for Matri with like 10min to go, set Krasic up for a goal scoring chance and in general linked up pretty sweet with the team.
He was garbage, yours is a bullshit post.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Agree with Nzoric the majority of you can't see beyond you're prejudices and realize that

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
The same can be said about you there AC, you seem to believe that all our Italian players are magnificent.
I dont think he's magnificent at all but to say some of the shit some on here say is beyond realistic. He caused some havoc up front another ref would have given multiple free kicks and that penalty. Yet on here he gets crapped on just because he is him. Same thing with Pepe today when he got subbed it was an injury sub yet the haters spouted their stupidity

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I dont think he's magnificent at all but to say some of the shit some on here say is beyond realistic. He caused some havoc up front another ref would have given multiple free kicks and that penalty. Yet on here he gets crapped on just because he is him. Same thing with Pepe today when he got subbed it was an injury sub yet the haters spouted their stupidity
What Penalty?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I could be wrong but I think most people are irked by him because he wasn't really needed. Quag, Matri, Vucinic and DP were adequate cover for the CF position. If he gets a starting run-out soon and performs well throughout and possibly secures a starting spot, maybe people will change their opinion?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I could be wrong but I think most people are irked by him because he wasn't really needed. Quag, Matri, Vucinic and DP were adequate cover for the CF position. If he gets a starting run-out soon and performs well throughout and possibly secures a starting spot, maybe people will change their opinion?
Even if that's the case why not take off the hate goggles and assess his play. The same with giach ,barzaghli and pepe yes they aren't WC but everyone bitched and look at their contributions

May 22, 2007
You spouted your stupidity last week when attributing Matri's first goal to luck, so I'm not sure why you're trying to dismiss any good qualities he might show while jumping to defend Borriello off his latest performance.

I'm fairly sure the majority are more irritated that he was even brought on in the first place, which is a valid criticism.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You spouted your stupidity last week when attributing Matri's first goal to luck, so I'm not sure why you're trying to dismiss any good qualities he might show while jumping to defend Borriello off his latest performance.

I'm fairly sure the majority are more irritated that he was even brought on in the first place, which is a valid criticism.
Difference is i dont hate. When matri scored his second i ate my words same thread just look. This isn't about defending marco its about just hating to hate

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My opinion on matri is he can't be the star forward we need its not hate. He's a complimentary forward a good one but not our star forward we need
Neither is Borriello. He is a waste of fucking space, and almost got himself sent off by mouthing off to the referee like the incompetent fucktard that he is.

Fuck Borriello. I hope these few months pass by, we do well, he does fuck all, and we send him back to Roma in a used condom.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My opinion on matri is he can't be the star forward we need its not hate. He's a complimentary forward a good one but not our star forward we need
Neither is Borriello. He is a waste of fucking space, and almost got himself sent off by mouthing off to the referee like the incompetent fucktard that he is.

Fuck Borriello. I hope these few months pass by, we do well, he does fuck all, and we send him back to Roma in a used condom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)