Marco Borriello (52 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Neither is Borriello. He is a waste of fucking space, and almost got himself sent off by mouthing off to the referee like the incompetent fucktard that he is.

Fuck Borriello. I hope these few months pass by, we do well, he does fuck all, and we send him back to Roma in a used condom.
As I was saying just hate for hates sake

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was always against signing this guy. He adds absolutely nothing. I don't hate him, I just strongly dislike him, find him annoying, and extremely useless. He may prove me wrong in the future, but thus far he hasn't done anything to justify his presence here.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I was always against signing this guy. He adds absolutely nothing. I don't hate him, I just strongly dislike him, find him annoying, and extremely useless. He may prove me wrong in the future, but thus far he hasn't done anything to justify his presence here.
no goals but some productive play, nothing to write home about but still some productive movement

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bottom line is he is a striker; job definition of a striker is to score goals. He has failed to score thus far. We have others to create plays, set up chances/opportunities. We lack a killer instinct in front of goal, and I don't feel this guy will grant it to us.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Productive moments. :andyandbarcelona:

Put a defender or even Amauri in his place and they are also capable of making those "assist worthy" passes. (referring the passes to Krasic, and Giacc)

Bigger picture is he was brought in to help us be comfortable and keep possession in Siena's final third, and he failed miserably.

He wasn't fouled even once, he desperately kept pulling the defenders down with him after his crap first touch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Andrea Cristiano :howler:

You constantly rip into Matri each and every week saying he sucks, he can't finish and he's average (even though he's our top scorer) but then you defend the dreadful Borriello for his "productive" play. You cannot be serious.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yesterday I wished I was a Siena player just to tackle the shit out of him.

And Andrea Cristiano, you're a piece of **** who's not welcomed here. Please someone make me a mod for a quarter of an hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)