Marco Borriello (6 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Is it? I'd rather take a risk on a player capable of world class performances than signing a mediocre one.

Sure, he backfired. Shit happens, but the point stands. :p

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Is it? I'd rather take a risk on a player capable of world class performances than signing a mediocre one.

Sure, he backfired. Shit happens, but the point stands. :p
Torres had been done for a long time before Chelsea got him. Spending more than 50 million pounds on a shitty Spanish cereal was very smart :D

Borrigol is costing us 0.5 M and I bet he'll do better than el niño.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
take a chance?? :D 4th most expensive player ever, dude thats not taking a chance thats taking the 4th biggest cock up your ass with no lube lol
I said risk not chance, which I always thought was pretty high (I was always against his signing and spoke about it in this very forum), turns out i'm the only one who learned from the Shevchenko experience.

Buut, it's not my money. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Torres had been done for a long time before Chelsea got him. Spending more than 50 million pounds on a shitty Spanish cereal was very smart :D

Borrigol is costing us 0.5 M and I bet he'll do better than el niño.
He had a pretty good goalscoring ratio per appereance the last season he played for Liverpool (not counting his last half season there).

Lets put it this way, would you rather sign Tevez for say 22m or Borrielo for 0.5m? And let's say Tevez chokes, would you regret having taken that risk instead of buying Borrielo?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He had a pretty good goalscoring ratio per appereance the last season he played for Liverpool (not counting his last half season there).

Lets put it this way, would you rather sign Tevez for say 22m or Borrielo for 0.5m? And let's say Tevez chokes, would you regret having taken that risk instead of buying Borrielo?
I'd get Tevez, just not for 50 million pounds!

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Francesco Totti has sent a message of support to Marco Borriello following the completion of his loan move from Roma to Juventus.

The striker joined the Turin giants yesterday in a €500,000 deal and he could be signed outright at the end of the season for a further €8m.

“Marco is a strong guy, he has character and he’s not afraid of anybody,” the Roma captain wrote on his website.

“I and the whole squad want to wish him well for his new adventure. He’s left us, but he’ll always be with us.”

Borriello was only signed outright by the Giallorossi in the summer from Milan, but he wasn’t in the plans of Luis Enrique.

Despite being an Italian international, not all are convinced by Juve’s move to net the former Genoa man.

“Borriello is a player of a certain level, not a top player, but he’ll be of use to Juve,” former Old Lady striker Pietro Anastasi told Radio Sportiva.

“I do not think, however, that he will be able to make a difference in the long run.

“Saying that, this move will be a good stage for the player to show Milan and Roma that they were wrong about him.

“I hope he can do what Andrea Pirlo has done after arriving in Turin.”

FI

Totti speaking like he is sure that Bori will never come back:shifty:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Conte:

I did not ask for Borriello nor did the board force him on me, we made an assessment and took the decision to sign him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)