Marco Borriello (40 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I dont get that either, how is Matri a lone striker when Vucinic plays next to him?

Anyway, it is a pointless signing, whatever way you look at it. I'd seriously would have passed on signing a striker in January unless it was a top class one. I don't know who people think we are signing here, Borriello is as streaky as they come, he isn't more prolific than Matri.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I do think that Udinese game has harmed Matri's reputation on here.
Exactly. A game where he had an ineffectual Pepe playing as SS and Licht and Esti basically defending for 90 mins. Yeah Matri didnt have the best of games anyway, but there has been a massive kneejerking of his abilities brewing since that game.

FWIW I dont think Matri is an excellent player, nor will I think he ever will be, but he is a pretty good player and will make a solid bench option for when we eventually sign a reliable 20+ goal a year striker.

May 22, 2007
Exactly. A game where he had an ineffectual Pepe playing as SS and Licht and Esti basically defending for 90 mins. Yeah Matri didnt have the best of games anyway, but there has been a massive kneejerking of his abilities brewing since that game.

FWIW I dont think Matri is an excellent player, nor will I think he ever will be, but he is a pretty good player and will make a solid bench option for when we eventually sign a reliable 20+ goal a year striker.
I think he can still get 15-20 goals this season which is good (not title winning good unfortunately), Borriello shouldn't bench him when Vucinic returns.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
always believed that he will play here someday specially when he had this new ugly haircut. i said fuck this guy will be Marotta's boyfriend someday... anyway i think he won't add something to the team. so i just hope we won't buy him on the summer.

btw: if his girlfriend appears on the stands every match then i can forgive marotta :D
whose his girlfriend now? The mans been through quite a few from what ive read. From Belena Rodriguez, Analu Campos and then broke up with Nina Senicar. Whose the next walking disease?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The new Amauri. At least it gives the Hust someone new to hate on. Fortunately, he didn't cost us much, and hopefully we will send him back once the loan period is over and get a proper quality striker :hustini:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The new Amauri. At least it gives the Hust someone new to hate on. Fortunately, he didn't cost us much, and hopefully we will send him back once the loan period is over and get a proper quality striker :hustini:
Alternatively we'll sign another prima donna average Italian "he had potential a few years ago" striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)