Marco Borriello (3 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Boriello is banging this girl and he asks her, "You haven't got aids have you?"
She replies, "No."
He responds, "Oh, thank God! I don't want to get that again!"

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
top comment from a borriello vid on youtube:

He is being under used by Roma now, he is a very good player. Granted that he would never be a world class footballer....he would still be a star for any mid table team in any league
:lol:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Okay, let's get serious for a moment.

The only people supporting Borriello's presence at Juventus must be his fellow venereal degenerates.

Borriello avatar-holders? You're all destined for the AIDS.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't mind if he has AIDS -- as long as he shares it with Cambiasso on the pitch when he's not looking.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Okay, let's get serious for a moment.

The only people supporting Borriello's presence at Juventus must be his fellow venereal degenerates.

Borriello avatar-holders? You're all destined for the AIDS.
I will support any player who Conte brings to the club and believes in. At least until he has played a few games and I can judge him on his performances. players often perform differently for different clubs, and under different coaches. He hasn't been a terrible player in his past. we have three forwards who are nothing to do with Conte's plans (toni/iaquinta/amauri), as Conte said himself..we have been using matri/dp/vucinic/quags (who is still to regain match sharpness). Adding one more to that mix makes sense to me. a player who knows the league, knows some of our players, and who has a point to prove, to himself and the footballing public...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I will support any player who Conte brings to the club and believes in. At least until he has played a few games and I can judge him on his performances. players often perform differently for different clubs, and under different coaches. He hasn't been a terrible player in his past. we have three forwards who are nothing to do with Conte's plans (toni/iaquinta/amauri), as Conte said himself..we have been using matri/dp/vucinic/quags (who is still to regain match sharpness). Adding one more to that mix makes sense to me. a player who knows the league, knows some of our players, and who has a point to prove, to himself and the footballing public...
Agreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)