Marco Borriello (58 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
if signing Boriello rids us of all the whiny fans, who doesn't do what they're actually supposed to do (support the team and it's players), then I can't wait until we sign him.
I've been supporting this club since before your time, you toddler. I assume you have heard of the term "expressing an opinion." I don't like Barfiello, and never will. I hope he does well while he is here, but ultimately I hope we send him back, as he isn't worth an investment of 8 million. Nothing you say or do will change my opinion regarding that matter. Not that I give a flying fuck what you think anyway.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I've been supporting this club since before your time, you toddler. I assume you have heard of the term "expressing an opinion." I don't like Barfiello, and never will. I hope he does well while he is here, but ultimately I hope we send him back, as he isn't worth an investment of 8 million. Nothing you say or do will change my opinion regarding that matter. Not that I give a flying fuck what you think anyway.
Glad to see that you applied whiny fan term to yourself, cause I never said you are one.

184cm, 77kg. I win.

And you're underweight.
Congrats. Light bones.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Glad to see that you applied whiny fan term to yourself, cause I never said you are one.

Congrats. Light bones.
Well, you quoted me. If that wasn't a direct inference I don't know what is :p :lol:

I definitely used to be more whiny before; not anymore though. However, with Borriello it's just impossible to like him. He's not a likable character or footballer.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well, you quoted me. If that wasn't a direct inference I don't know what is :p :lol:

I definitely used to be more whiny before; not anymore though. However, with Borriello it's just impossible to like him. He's not a likable character or footballer.
I quoted it to change the layout of the key phrases. As for Borriello, imo he's way too woody and not flexible enough for a forward, got nothing against him as a character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)