Marco Borriello (52 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2003
a fuck always this pessimism. this guy is great and conte knows that, he was a great target man. he is underrated. ancelotti said he needs some games then he will be even better. never lost a ball, every touch on the ball and every pass made sense. and his header was also batigol style. well, great player just enjoy that he is playing for us

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
i can do what i want there is noone in the world not even batigol himself who loves him more. and if i mention borriello in the same sentence then gabriel has to understand it. he always understood my love for juventus. and i wont listen to you emos. borriello is fucker and also a batigol fan. nobody compared nothing with nothing. i described marcos header which was very good you have to admit. and everything that is good to a striker i describe it with batigol. because batigol was perfection and i can imagine when marco saw the cross he shut for a second his eyes and imagined one of batigols headers and he feeled the power that come through his body an then run and jumped and nicola legrotagglie (i love him) had no chance to get the ball. the only difference was that when batigol headed a ball there was a earthquake and every body was in panic and were running scared.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Batigol was indeed awesome, but I also liked George Weah. That guy was truly amazing; his composure on the ball, elegance, pace. He was like Schevchenko in his prime, but more graceful and deadly.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
i can do what i want there is noone in the world not even batigol himself who loves him more. and if i mention borriello in the same sentence then gabriel has to understand it. he always understood my love for juventus. and i wont listen to you emos. borriello is fucker and also a batigol fan. nobody compared nothing with nothing. i described marcos header which was very good you have to admit. and everything that is good to a striker i describe it with batigol. because batigol was perfection and i can imagine when marco saw the cross he shut for a second his eyes and imagined one of batigols headers and he feeled the power that come through his body an then run and jumped and nicola legrotagglie (i love him) had no chance to get the ball. the only difference was that when batigol headed a ball there was a earthquake and every body was in panic and were running scared.
:confused:

Jun 7, 2003
:lol: You are funny. I like you, but I despise Borriello. He might be a fucker to you, but to me he is a waste of space ;)
yeah good, i have the tendency to losing touch to the reality. so its good that you are concentrating yourself with the problems in our team. obviously you are thinking about cl next year and the purchase we should make to stand there the tests. but i for myself see nothing negative, i only have eyes for positive things. thats why i am enjoying every second of the matches and love every motherfucker in our shirt.

Batistuta was the best and most complete striker I've had the privilege of watching. Sensational.
+rep

yeah yeah yeah , one-two, one-two, microfon check, he does what he does and he is buzzz.....lightyear yeah

haha what do you say about my rap skills? good? do i have the potential to become rich?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
did not read (and did not) lol.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I can't wait until we send him back. If we sign this guy, it will signal a true lack of ambition on our part. 8 million for a whiny striker who doesn't do what he is actually supposed to, score goals, is a bit distasteful in my humble opinion. Too bad we can't send him in a package deal with Padoin, as we already obliged to shell out 5 Million Euros for the latter, something rather incomprehensible to me.
if signing Boriello rids us of all the whiny fans, who doesn't do what they're actually supposed to do (support the team and it's players), then I can't wait until we sign him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)