Marco Borriello (39 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have no complaints about him tonight. Thought he contributed well. He got overcrowded, so it was very difficult for him to score, but when that happens, it's important for a striker to contribute otherwise. And I think he did that, by holding up the ball, making sure we didn't lose possession etc. Proved himself as a team player tonight.

Still, it must be said, though, that we have one of the least lethal strike-forces in the league. But that's not just down to Borriello, it's based on a lot of factors (formations, individual player assignments etc.). It's something we have to work on.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I have no complaints about him tonight. Thought he contributed well. He got overcrowded, so it was very difficult for him to score, but when that happens, it's important for a striker to contribute otherwise. And I think he did that, by holding up the ball, making sure we didn't lose possession etc. Proved himself as a team player tonight.

Still, it must be said, though, that we have one of the least lethal strike-forces in the league. But that's not just down to Borriello, it's based on a lot of factors (formations, individual player assignments etc.). It's something we have to work on.
I will also add that him and quag were the best tandem we have fielded. He did all you said plus worked extremely well with quag a very good understanding between the two. I bet they start next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)