Marco Borriello (45 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yeah, not going to happen. Borriello knows that he needs to play the game of his life when he gets the chance in order to be signed on a permanent basis. I could imagine him being motivated like never before.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I hope we win, Quag scores, and Borriello fails to impress, cementing his place on the bench for at least the next 4-5 fixtures.
you act as though inconsistent Matri or shoots like a vagina vucinic is any better at this point. At least vucinic brings creativity, matri most of the times brings nothing. So trying a different combo could be a surprise

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you act as though inconsistent Matri or shoots like a vagina vucinic is any better at this point. At least vucinic brings creativity, matri most of the times brings nothing. So trying a different combo could be a surprise
I'm not saying Matri is any better at this point (Vucinic is a much better player, and a more complete footballer than both Matri and STD), but I'd like to see Barfiello fail miserably, so we can send his ass back to Roma, instead of wasting an outlay of 8 Million Euros on a dud like him.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm not saying Matri is any better at this point (Vucinic is a much better player, and a more complete footballer than both Matri and STD), but I'd like to see Barfiello fail miserably, so we can send his ass back to Roma, instead of wasting an outlay of 8 Million Euros on a dud like him.
in this we agree, I would like to see all our forwards go away and be replaced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)