Marcelo Zalayeta (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The problem with Zalayata lately is that he became too fat and too slow to run around. He's good with headers and has a nice foot to shoot on goal but to connect in a play our a counter attack, he's just too slow for that now. I like Zalayata alot, and it hurts to say that but currently he's only the best at how he protects the ball, compliments to his ass which is getting too big that it will form a website..

He is technically gifted but he's just currently unfit to perform well for 90 min, the sad thing is that his situation is getting worse, the last time he was alright was 3 years ago.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Zala has wasted his career here at Juve in my mind his a mindless idiot who has wasted his whole career hiding in shadows and having a few cameo's inbetween! If he had a heart for the game he would leave and play 90 mins weekly instead he eats his pasta and loads up on carbs while he sits on pine goes home and plays Fifa does a formation change so its like his playing weekly instead. I dont care how great Juve is or training is you dont become a professional footballer in europe to build sandcastles at the beach. You go in the deep end where its tough sometimes in Reggina and show how good you are.

Jun 13, 2007
Zala has wasted his career here at Juve in my mind his a mindless idiot who has wasted his whole career hiding in shadows and having a few cameo's inbetween! If he had a heart for the game he would leave and play 90 mins weekly instead he eats his pasta and loads up on carbs while he sits on pine goes home and plays Fifa does a formation change so its like his playing weekly instead. I dont care how great Juve is or training is you dont become a professional footballer in europe to build sandcastles at the beach. You go in the deep end where its tough sometimes in Reggina and show how good you are.
Juve did loan him out a couple of times , it just never really worked out for him .
I think it's time we sell him once and for all , get another striker with more promise and see where things go from there . Zala just isn't good enough .

Jun 13, 2007
Loans never work...wait Rarely work
Actually many factors are involved when loaning a player , Does the team that loaned the player really want him back ? Does the player want to return to the team he was loaned from ?

In juve's case , miccoli was a complete flop , but others were not . Players like marchisio and giovinco are players that should be loaned , they probably won't play too much for juve so why not go out and gather experience ?

Loans can be great if they are done for the right reasons , Miccoli's loan was a flop because he didn't want to come back , and juve didn't want him either .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His been here so long and his recent performances have been brill.. I really think someone should create an official thread for him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hes the guy that doesnt moan on pitch in contrast to iaquinta, he can really run with the ball and his technique is not at all that bad, i certainly think zala is worth keeping. especially if hes to score volleys like he did against roma tonight

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Zala has been a useful player for Juve. Not a first team regular, but always there for us when we need him. He's proved that he should be retained.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
He is the type of player that is important to the team. He doesn't moan about not being a regular. Besides, he does the job when called upon. A good player for Juve :agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is the type of player that is important to the team. He doesn't moan about not being a regular. Besides, he does the job when called upon. A good player for Juve :agree:
he doesnt moan at all, he gets tackled, he accepts it, he gets fouled, he gets up and fights for it again. thats the kinda atitude iaquinta should really adapt to because it will cost him a booking or 2 in the comming season, and its not worth it

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well he did well today and he must be the world's best 4th striker ;) so i happy with his role in Juventus...and scored a cracking goal as well today

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
why do you guys only appreciate him when he scores? this dude deserves to stay until he retires, he doesn't complain or ask first team football or more money, why would anyone ask him out??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)