Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
That's sad, but still doesn't justify your pathetic attempts of trying to correct people's behaviors as you might feel like and think you can get away with it softly.
QUOTE]

i am not looking to justify anything to you or anyone else on this forum. its getting uglier and uglier here, not just for me but also for others, and if people can't even post an opinion about juventus without receiving soon after abuse and harshness, then something should be done to clean up the mess. i do not think there is anything wrong with reacting to people like yourself, who read a post, quoting another post, a post that is TOTALLY about juventus, and responding with a comment like
'What a fucking tool you are.

How does Marotta's ballsack tastes, eh?
'

that kind of response is becoming commonplace here, and its sad in a way, as well as discouragement for people to post their real thoughts on the club, which was what i thought the forums, as a whole were meant to be about. if anything, it shows that i care about the forums and care about the community, because i would like to to improve, and for it to be a more relaxed and respectful environment, so i could connect with even more juventini, in thought and heart...

Whereas some members will read your response to Zach and think its absolutely brilliant, i read it and think its needless, pathetic, virtual chestbeating of a retarded kind. Speaking of Zach...I asked him to be less vicious to Cron a while back, and rather than respond to me with abuse, he wrote to me in PM, to explain himself, and give me the chance to explain myself. Therein lies the difference...at least to me, of men and boys.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seriously Lo-Pan you have two options

1) Ignore it
2) IF it annoys and bothers you that much, go on another forum/message board and post there.

This forum is what it is. No matter how many lines of script you write to try and change how things are around here, nothing will happen.

This is by far the best English speaking Juve forum/message board on teh interwebz. Yeah, shit gets heated all the time, some of the members are dribbling spastics, and the knee jerking is quite uncontrollable on some days, but I wouldnt have it any other way.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Best video I've seen of him.
Those are 1.31 minutes of him polishing the turf on his back.

That's sad, but still doesn't justify your pathetic attempts of trying to correct people's behaviors as you might feel like and think you can get away with it softly.
i am not looking to justify anything to you or anyone else on this forum. its getting uglier and uglier here, not just for me but also for others, and if people can't even post an opinion about juventus without receiving soon after abuse and harshness, then something should be done to clean up the mess. i do not think there is anything wrong with reacting to people like yourself, who read a post, quoting another post, a post that is TOTALLY about juventus, and responding with a comment like

'

that kind of response is becoming commonplace here, and its sad in a way, as well as discouragement for people to post their real thoughts on the club, which was what i thought the forums, as a whole were meant to be about. if anything, it shows that i care about the forums and care about the community, because i would like to to improve, and for it to be a more relaxed and respectful environment, so i could connect with even more juventini, in thought and heart...

Whereas some members will read your response to Zach and think its absolutely brilliant, i read it and think its needless, pathetic, virtual chestbeating of a retarded kind. Speaking of Zach...I asked him to be less vicious to Cron a while back, and rather than respond to me with abuse, he wrote to me in PM, to explain himself, and give me the chance to explain myself. Therein lies the difference...at least to me, of men and boys.
If you cared about this community, you would have left already.

And you know what's really pathetic, gutter? You trying to act as a role model to other forum members and going all Jerry Springer on us while in the mean time, everyone knows what an absolute jerk you really are.

As I said earlier, if these forums are all what you said you are, and yet you keep on visiting it nonetheless, that makes you one of us; The "Virtual Chestbeating of a Retared Kind" type. :tup:

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011

'

So, how does Marotta's ballsack tastes, eh?

:evil:

I do agree with your thoughts on normal, non-retard conversation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)