Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Queen and Priest are my two favourite bands :D. Mercury and Halford two favourite singers. I've seen Priest 3 weeks ago, too bad I won't ever see Queen :sigh:.

Tyrant rules, together with other classics :D.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Queen and Priest are my two favourite bands :D. Mercury and Halford two favourite singers. I've seen Priest 3 weeks ago, too bad I won't ever see Queen :sigh:.

Tyrant rules, together with other classics :D.
Queen are my 2nd favorite band of all time. Behind the Beatles.

I had a chance to see Queen in 1984 at the Boston Garden, but I figured "Nah, they'll come around again in a couple of years" :sigh: I can't beleive it will be 20 years in November that Freddie has been gone. I try to listen to at least one Queen song every day.

I saw Priest back in 1986 for the Turbo tour. Horrible, horrible album, but great concert.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You were lucky enough to see Halford in top form though. Although he is really great at their tour this year.

Too bad about Queen gig, I would never forgive myself :D.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You were lucky enough to see Halford in top form though. Although he is really great at their tour this year.

Too bad about Queen gig, I would never forgive myself :D.
I do regret it. Believe me. I take it back though, it was in 1982. I was 12 or 13 at the time. Before you say that I was too young to go to concerts back then, I had already seen Kiss 3 times by the time I was 10 :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Man, living in USA must be easy when it comes to seeing every important band. All Poland had in 80s were a few Iron Maiden concerts :p. Judas Priest got here for the first time with Halford, this year. The closest Queen has ever been is Budapest in 86. I don't think KISS has ever been here :sigh:.

I don't have a choice. If I want to see any good band I need to do this whenever there's a chance, cause they may not come back :D.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Man, living in USA must be easy when it comes to seeing every important band. All Poland had in 80s were a few Iron Maiden concerts :p. Judas Priest got here for the first time with Halford, this year. The closest Queen has ever been is Budapest in 86. I don't think KISS has ever been here :sigh:.

I don't have a choice. If I want to see any good band I need to do this whenever there's a chance, cause they may not come back :D.
USA is a big country. You have as much of a possibility to see good bands (if not more) as someone living in the mid-west.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Oh absolutely. Going to see Foo Fighters in November, and Queensryche in October

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
USA is a big country. You have as much of a possibility to see good bands (if not more) as someone living in the mid-west.
Well I suppose if you look at EU as one country, than yeah indeed but that's only since 2004 when Poland joined. And when it comes to single "states" like Poland it gets really bad. Although it changed alot lately for sure. Now, in the 80s and 90s it was absolutely shit :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)